What looks better? New stock bike or modded bike?

Here's a picture of a new bike.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/xXHondaOwnsXx/Misc%20Pictures/05CRF450R.jpg

Here's a picture of a modded bike.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/xXHondaOwnsXx/Misc%20Pictures/MotoXXXCRF450R.jpg

What do you think looks better? The modded out bike looks sweet but I just love the look of a brand new bike. I think stock graphics are the best.

I say a stock new bike with black rims, red hubs and a black rear sprocket beats the look of ANY bike!

I personally like the modded bike better. But I agree with you about a stock bike with black rims, red hubs, and all that would look beautiful

Whichever one is in the lead.

Whichever one is in the lead.

Looks, not performance. :applause:

I say a stock new bike with black rims, red hubs and a black rear sprocket beats the look of ANY bike!

wouldn't be stock with those changes. :bonk: I vote for the stock bike. :applause:

Looks, not performance. :bonk:

That is what I said... the one out in front would look the best! :cry: Maybe your one of those guys that throws a $800 dollar aftermarket exhaust on his bike to go ride trails. :applause: Seriously though, the "modded" bike looks better.

Seriously though, the "modded" bike looks better.

Some parts look better like the rotors and rims but if that were on a stock looking new bike it would be sick!

i think modded out bikes with stock graphics and plastics look good

I'd have to go with a combination of the two being that I personally don't like those graphics. The black rims, black seat and the number plates look very nice though.

Looks like a Honda poser fest going on in here.

I like the stock clean look of a bike. I'm all for it having aftermarket parts. Just don't make it look like the back of a old F-250 (truck) with lots of stickers on your bike. Your bike is not a damn billboard.

Personaly..........I like dirty ones. I mean those bikes look like they been pussied all there lives. (nice to look at but....)

They need scratched side covers and frames and a ton of mud stuck to it. A bent bar and broken lever too. Then it would look like you do stuff with em. :cry:

Now don't ya all rip me...... after all they don't call them shine bikes do they?

:applause: The word is "Dirt Bike" , yes? :bonk:

I like the stock clean look of a bike. I'm all for it having aftermarket parts. Just don't make it look like the back of a old F-250 (truck) with lots of stickers on your bike. Your bike is not a damn billboard.
I have an old F-250. Am I supposed to put stickers on the tailgate?
Personaly..........I like dirty ones. I mean those bikes look like they been pussied all there lives. (nice to look at but....)

They need scratched side covers and frames and a ton of mud stuck to it. A bent bar and broken lever too. Then it would look like you do stuff with em. :cry:

Now don't ya all rip me...... after all they don't call them shine bikes do they?

:applause: The word is "Dirt Bike" , yes? :bonk:

Amen!

I love a stock clean bike every time. :applause::bonk:

Yuk... Get all of that nasty red off of those bikes and replace it with blue and you might have something there...... :cry:

:cry:

Just kidding boys... Just kidding. :applause::bonk:

They both would look better if they were Orange.... :applause: Ovrrdrive started it! :bonk:

I like the looks of the stock bikes. I'm with the other guys, grab a few pics of the new clean bike, and then go out and get it nasty!

I have an old F-250. Am I supposed to put stickers on the tailgate?

Yes :applause:

I was just using that because it was the first vehicle that came into my mind when typing that.