Sign in to follow this  

Just got the motor back on the 450

Just got it done and fired the thing up HOLY SHZZITE! The thing sounds so bad! HAd the head ported, Hot Cams Stage 2, Big Gun Full System, Big Gun Rev Box, Wiseco 13:5:1 compression Piston, JD jet Kit, VP U4 fuel! The thing sounds bad ass H@LL! Gonna go ride it tommorrow. Then after we get it broke in were gonna throw it on the DYNO. The last motor I had the guy do we had 58hp out of it and that was without cams, that was also my lethal 2003 YZF 450, I never lost one holeshot on that bike! :applause::bonk::cry:

yes the 03 yzf450 was an awesome bike. My brother had one, that thing kicked a$$.Just curious, how did you get 58h out of it?

I pretty much have the same set up as you minus the rev box and JD kit, I like it, lots of power everywhere!

BTW could you let me know your jetting when you get it dialed in? :applause:

i have seen 58 hp with the hot cam stage 2 it rolls over on the top to soon for me i just ran a new 06 yzf 450 on my dyno and it made 46.8 hp which is better than the 05 suzukis that made 45 hp on the same dyno when you see 64 hp on this dyno you no you have something .

Thats the same thing with this Dyno Its a Dyno Jet Dyno The high Dollar one! The guy I ride 4 has a Harley shop along with the Honda dealership so there is no worrying about money!

yes the 03 yzf450 was an awesome bike. My brother had one, that thing kicked a$$.Just curious, how did you get 58h out of it?

I pretty much have the same set up as you minus the rev box and JD kit, I like it, lots of power everywhere!

BTW could you let me know your jetting when you get it dialed in? :applause:

WE spent alot of time on the flow bench, just like we did with this motor! Just got done dynoing it and waiting for the printout of the hp so I can post it. The screen said 62.5 hp and the curve was beautiful nice and linier! :bonk::cry::cry::cry: I think I have another 2 bike lenght holeshot machine again! :p:lol:

the torque is there but the thing is pretty smooth actually! not stock smooth but smoother then i thought! anybody know how to post pics? (dyno sheet)

the torque is there but the thing is pretty smooth actually! not stock smooth but smoother then i thought! anybody know how to post pics? (dyno sheet)

You have to have a host to show the pic on the web. so slap it into photobucket and then click the little icon that looks like a post card with a pair of mountains on it. Another box will pop up and ask for the URL. Just paste the URL into the little box and the pic should show.