Sign in to follow this  

Let's see your front signals / blinkers!

I need some ideas on best replacements for the big orange stockers up front now that the rear is complete.

If you have modded yours, let's see what you've done. I was going to stick LP flushmounts on the headlight but want to see what others have done...

Thanks!

GANKS

Here are mine. It's a clean look. I like it.

dscf01679fk.jpg

So clean I cannot even see the blinkers - are they on there somewhere and I am just missing them?

So clean I cannot even see the blinkers - are they on there somewhere and I am just missing them?

On the hand guards? :applause:

Motrax Tinycators, they have 6w halogen bulbs, replacement bulbs are a little tough but I like them. You can get them from Cyclegear, Indysuperbikes and I don't think TT carries them, but I would look there first. I already had the blinkers, just waiting to use them.

click for a big un

P1012143.JPG

P1012142.JPG

P10122333.JPG

P10122363.JPG

They're in a box under the table off to the right side of the picture. :applause:

It would be fun to try and mount blinkers to the back of the holes at the bottom of the shroud. Anyone do this?

i used import tuner marker lights from auto zone.... i replaced the bulbs with bigger, brighter ones.... made the housing for the bulbs out of beer cans, duct tape and liquid electrical tape to seal it all up

they've survived several laydowns in the woods as well as brush and whatnot that i ride through

cheap and easy to replace if/when they do break

bikeblinkers5cp.jpg

Those are sweet, DEEEEJ! Those look more low profile than my rear Lockhart flushmounts. I'd have used those instead!!