Sign in to follow this  

DR650 Service Manual

Post that question on the Yahoo DR650 forum, as there is a freebee one available. I just can't remember the link. BTW if you haven't joined that group already, it's well worth it for 650 owners.

Talk about redundancy, i'm subscribed to both groups and downloaded both manuals, and in fact they both... the same!

thanks

Gus

Hi all.

Ive tried to top link but thats no good, i tried it last week also but no joy..

The lower link http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/DR650/

I have to wait and see if i get approved to join it, in the meantime if any1 has the manual and fast upload speed then i'd realy appreciate them uploading to me maybe throu msn messenger or yahoo messenger.

dbdzionim@msn.com

stopi66@yahoo.com

Thx all

bye!!

Any chance you could make it available to me? I've been trying to DL it from that university site but it just hangs in my browser. The Yahoo group doesn't seem to have it in their files anymore.

gedi420@hotmail.com. Thanks for any help.

Sorry to resurrect this, but I cant find the manual in either the first link nor the group. Anyone got a link or is kind enough to email it to me ?

arshishb@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to resurrect this, but I cant find the manual in either the first link nor the group. Anyone got a link or is kind enough to email it to me ?

arshishb@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

I'd mail it to you.... but it's 83 MB zipped. My mail box only holds 10MB sorry.

Let me see if I can locate it online........... nope, I googled and Asked and

nada. Sorry. :thumbsup:

Wow i am sorry guys, you are right I just tried to download. Let me try to post it somewhere. I'll get back with you shortly.