Ricky out?

I haven't heard that either, I doubt ricky broke his leg. Famous people can't keep any secrets. If he did, though it might give Bubba the breathing room he needs to get the title given to him like Reed got in 2004. But if Bubba gets Reed mad enough though, Reed will find the speed to make Bubba start looking over his shoulder and blocking lines.

I haven't heard that either, I doubt ricky broke his leg. Famous people can't keep any secrets. If he did, though it might give Bubba the breathing room he needs to get the title given to him like Reed got in 2004. But if Bubba gets Reed mad enough though, Reed will find the speed to make Bubba start looking over his shoulder and blocking lines.

I think that bubba has matured a lot this year, and if you have looked at some of the times, the gaps between bubba and reed are getting bigger. In toronto, reed was 18 seconds behind, and in vancouver, reed was 27 seconds behind. Have not watched the last race yet though, so for all I know, the gap could be even bigger. The only thing that anybody had on bubba last year was patience and maturity. He had more than enough speed to hang with anybody, and proved that by beating rc a few times after coming back from a broken arm. I think that if RC is out, then bubba will only lose 1 maybe 2 races the rest of the season.

I think the canada rouds this year were the ultimate mind games. The vets- reed and rc don't want to show the cards until january 7, that's my opinion.

I agree we all know that RC would have rode the tires off his bike and gotten real wild, before he let Bubba crah then pass him again.

Does anyone think there is still some underlying animositiy from RC towards Bubba from this past outdoor season. Namely getting landed on ?

I think the canada rouds this year were the ultimate mind games. The vets- reed and rc don't want to show the cards until january 7, that's my opinion.

No way. Given Ricky's ultra competetive mindset, there is no way he would do this. He seemed pretty genuinely pissed after the first loss in Canada, so if he had the speed, I think he would have passed Bubba. Reed was over a second per lap slower at both rounds. There's no way he would hold back that much. Lastly, these guys are after mommentum. You get that from winning, not by holding your cards.