Sign in to follow this  

New bike pics

you should write up a test report on those black rims and how they hold up in the future, that would be pretty sweet...i was planning on getting some but bailed out last minute...im gunna get mine anodized green pretty soon but would like to hear a report on how they last..

anyways nice bike

My buddy had his black pro wheel rims for a year now on his 05 kx250f. They hold up really well, strong, and havent chipped yet. thats why I bought them. Not to mention $154 shipped from motosport.com

My buddy had his black pro wheel rims for a year now on his 05 kx250f. They hold up really well, strong, and havent chipped yet. thats why I bought them. Not to mention $154 shipped from motosport.com

thats good to know..im totally re-doing my bike, got all new graphics, black/flo green plastics, custom backgrounds and soon to be green rims all waiting to be installed

I know a kid that has an 85 with black excels and his 250f has the stock rims anodized black and the anodized ones faded and the excels are a lot older and still havent faded at all. Anyway, I was wondering if griptape on my airbox and frame would mess up my boots and gear.