got the engine out, how the heck will i ever get it back in?

I had one heck of a time getting the motor out on my 05crf450. what is the best way to get it out. i tilted it side ways and slid it out the right side, with everything off of course, even the top cover over the valves. Now what will be the correct way to get it back in there and do i need the valve cover off or not.

Pull the top shock bolt and with the swingarm pivot axle out lean the shock back and pull on the rear wheel to get the swingarn out of the way as much as possable.To reinstall the engine it is easiest with the valve cover off,start with the engine on the right side of the bike turn the engine counter clockwise 90 degrees so that the back of the motor faces the right and the front of the engine faces the left side of the bike.Now place the cylinder head area up inside the frame and turn the motor into position.cheers

Ditto what he says above - but remove the rear brake pedal to allow more room. Definitely pull the swingarm back or even remove it (good opportunity to grease everything while you are in there).

Take it to a dealer? and let some stupid kid work on it that is used to working on harleys , i dont think so. ill screw it up myself before i pay them guys 65 bucks an hour.

Took the motor out to work on new top end valves , ect. easier to work on that stuff with motor out. and now i can polish my frame easier too.