Where's the top end/main jet?

Done with the 3x3, DJ kit extended fuel screw and the full Yosh TRS system. Running good but the top end (last 1/4 of throttle) is dead and cutting out/bogging.

I've currently got a 128 main, 3rd clip, 2 1/4 turns out.

Should I know, or do any of you know, which it is: too lean or too rich without removing the plug to tell? I don't even know if the spark plug would tell since it's running well through most of the range. The fuel screw does nothing for this top end problem. I'm at atlitiude (5000 ft base camp with rides to 10000 feet).

I took some initiative and replaced the main jet thinking the 128 was too lean. Put the 130 in, replaced the spark plug, turned the fuel screw out 2 1/2 turns and it's like a new bike.

More hit on the low end and it's reving out on the top now. I think the fuel screw might still need some fine tuning but it's much better.

I do have the insert in the pipe.

Would I be crazy to think I might get further gains going to the 132 main jet?

becuase you had something else wrong.like a missed drilled jet or a cocked slide spring not letting the slide lift fully.

no,132 will not be better.it will be too rich.as it is now when you go up in altitude the 130 will be to rich.if you go over 7000 ft you will need a 126.