Free valve adjust - Arizona

Motopower Video Productions is looking for a YZ450F to use in a valve adjustment video. If you're willing to drop your bike off and pick it up when it's complete, our certified mechanic will adjust the valves for FREE. Valve adjustments run around $65 at a shop. Please email me if you are interested. I will contact you to make arrangement. We are located in Gilbert, Arizona.

We already have maintenance DVD's available for the forks and have a bike lined up for the shock video. If there are other maintenance procedures that you would like to see please let me know and we may be able to use your bike.

Damn. sucks that im in So Cal , could use a valve adjustment right now.

If you want to come out to San Diego, you can shoot me doing a valve adjust on mine, but I don't take my stuff to any shop, thank you, and I'll need $70 for the job, since it isn't necessary at the present time. Good luck finding a 450 that actually needs it done. :cry::applause::bonk:

I've received a reply from someone who wants to take us up on the offer.

Thanks

Where can I get a Fork DVD?

I've received a reply from someone who wants to take us up on the offer.

Thanks

Cool. The modern, palatial Grayracer workshop wouldn't make that great a backdrop anyway. :applause:

You can get some of the DVD's in the TT store and all the DVD's at www.motopowervideo.com.

Marty

Is there a video for the new 2005 fork ?

Not yet. We plan on haveing it done soon though.