Sign in to follow this  

A Shout Out to All Middle TN Riders

I'm 34 and none of my friends ride... :cry:... you could call me the "Lone Rider"..... It's just more fun to ride with other dudes.

I live in Mt. Juliet and can ride out of my back yard into hundreds of acres of trails with a ton of variety in landscape, hills, singletrack, wide-open landscape, creeks, technical.... you name it!

I also like to ride MX (only raced 3 times)... I often go to paractice at several of the tracks around here (believe me... I need the practice :applause: ). In fact, I'm planning on going to a track this weekend to ride (weather permitting).

Any one in the area that would want to ride the trails or truck share to a track with me.... well......I'm always up for riding!

I just installed a new suspension and new jetting... the bike is rippin! Now its time to go riding!

:bonk:

I hook up w/ my friend who lives in Nashville @ least twice a month.

You can ride w/ us the next time we get together.

Come on over to East TN and we'll put together a ride for you! We DO have some elevation changes over here.

I'm in nashville, but just started riding, so right now I'm just falling alot. I think we are going to go check out wooly's offroad in mooresville pretty soon.

HI,

I just moved out here from Oregon where we rode all the time. I don't have a clue what the riding is like out here, but after browsing around TT a bit, it looks like there are plenty of options. In Portland, we did practiced on the local indoor track and a few other nice local outdoor private tracks. The best riding was the trails tho. There is a great place in Central Oregon (China Hat) that we are hoping to find something similar out here. So srop me a line and show me some places to ride. I'm anxious to get out - it's been months since I've been on the 'ol 450 and I'd like to get it out of hibernation soon!

wjr1971,

PM or email me and I'll ride the woods with you.. or you can come to Westpoint with me.

I will start riding again hopefully in 2 more weeks.

brown

Injured my big toe years ago, back in my sports days... It just got to the point I had to do something now or end up having it fused in a couple of years. They cut the bone below my big toe, reshaped it and then used a couple of screw to put it back in place. Then reattached the muscle and tendons that holds the toe in place ( had been torn from the old injury).

Everything has went pretty well.

Count down until riding... 2 weeks & 2 days.

I'm sure, first ride back I'll hit every tree at WP..... should be fun.

brown

Glad you're doing better. I'll see you @ Westpoint soon.

I was there the other weekend and hit a tree in 3rd gear and absolutely

destroyed the left side of my bike. I have the Flatland Racing radiator

guards and it was the only thing that saved me from MAJOR damage.

Last time I was there, before surgery, I ripped off the S/A. Had to ride back with it in my hand. Boy... that little bike is loud without the S/A.

Hope to ride with you soon...

Are you and your group going to the WUDI ride?

Westpoint is a riding area in Westpoint, TN. The land is leased by NATRA (North Alabama Trail Rides Assoc.). There is about 4000 acres and they have about a 35-40 miles loop of mostly single track.

You can get the NATRA info here http://natra.dirtrider.net/

for $40 a year you can ride year-around. NATRA also puts on a Harescramble (for SERA) on the property. This year they will also be putting on a ISDE Qualifier at the property on June 17 & 18th.

brown

I'm think about going. I've never ridden in AR.

Depends on how the foot holds up after the first couple of rides

HI,

I'm anxious to get out - it's been months since I've been on the 'ol 450 and I'd like to get it out of hibernation soon!

There's an AMA sanctioned indoor event less than hour south of Nashville (Shelbyville, TN) this weekend... I'll be there Friday & Saturday...

http://www.victory-sports.com/

Anyone else going?

I'll have to look into this westpoint thing, never heard of it. Going to try out a new offroad park next weekend with a couple guys called woolys offroad ( in mooresville).

south Maury County, southeast of Columbia.

I have driven by it but never ridden there. It seems to be mostly 4-wheeler and jeep trail but no 100% sure

I've only talked to guys who have gone on jeeps but they say it looks pretty good for dirtbikes, since its only 45 mins away and $10, I'll go to atleast check it out. www.woolysoffroad.com has a map of where it is at