Im new, and from Michigan

My names Scott. I live in Michigan and have been riding for 23 years. Current bikes include 95 BMW R1100GS, 49 Panhead HD, and my pride of hooliganism.... a 94 DR 350. Dont laugh, I love this bike.

Anyways, hello.

Hello Scott, do you work at a car plant? I ask everyone from Michigan that question.

Welcome to TT Scott. I started off on a DR350 great old bikes. :applause:

Welcome Scott, :applause: haven't been here to long myself......

just going :bonk: waitin for spring weather to ride again

you get the panhead out much?

Welcome to TT-Hope you find a bunch of usefull info-

Thanks for the welcome guys. I posted this here because I planned on posting some pics of my junk, but didnt see an attachment icon. I love the DR, I built it 3 years ago using GS500E wheels and brakes, and have been addicted to abandoned parking lots ever since. The pan comes out to play a couple of times a summer, but the wife wont ride it so we spend most our time on the big GS.

I dont work for a car plant, but I do work for an automotive supplier....... Cant blame you for thinking we all work for the big 3, most do.

Whats the deal with posting pics?

Delphi?

Welcome to TT man I grew up in Michigan in Wayne county just outside of Detroit.

Welcome Scott Live In Berrien county about 15 min. from RRREEEDDD BBBUUUUDDD!!!

Thanks for the welcome guys. I posted this here because I planned on posting some pics of my junk, but didnt see an attachment icon. I love the DR, I built it 3 years ago using GS500E wheels and brakes, and have been addicted to abandoned parking lots ever since. The pan comes out to play a couple of times a summer, but the wife wont ride it so we spend most our time on the big GS.

I dont work for a car plant, but I do work for an automotive supplier....... Cant blame you for thinking we all work for the big 3, most do.

Set up a register.php than copy and paste the link of your picture

Wellcome ,strangler, must have something to with panhead. The 94 350 are good old bikes,i still have an old 92 kdx in great shape ,and fun to ride. But i really like my crf450 too. Any way wellcome abroad.

Welcome scott

you better not be my alter ego. :applause::bonk:

welcome to MI. where abouts are you and when do ya wanna ride?

Welcome Scott! I grew up in Marine City, Michigan myself just south of Port Huron. You'll find all kinds of things to get your into trouble here.

Yeah where in MI are you? I lived in Battle Creek for ten years until I moved to Columbus, Ohio 5 years ago. My dad still lives and works in Battle Creek for Kelloggs.

Troy, Michigan. Hear about the new track opening around Holly? Check the North forum.

Anyways welcome to TT.

yet another Michiganiac!!!!! welcome! I wanna see pics of that harley.

:bonk: Good luck with TT. You'll find a bunch of helpful people but a couple bad eggs, too. :applause:

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything you are looking for! <<<Help, I mean>>>>

hi there, and welcome from Aus:)...or from me anyway!