Sign in to follow this  

Old post, But Damn this is still funny

Yep...I agree...nothing like a good cat-killing to make my day! I hate cats!

No way that cat died.

I've kicked and thrown mine WAY farther than that and they lived.

Poor Puss*,,, er not ! :applause:

That is a good one,,, did the chick say;

"Turn the fan up!"

Just a few inches and out the window!

Thanks,, I'll show the wife,, she hates 'dim damn sneeky cats'

The cat was probably fine. Cats are pretty tough. I remember one time my old cat got caught in the top of the garage door. (it was one of those flip up ones) Literally squeezed the shit out of him. Cat was fine. Another time my brother was practicing casting with the hook still on the line, and the cat pounced on it. We finally got the hook out after like 3 hours. his nickname after that was catfish. That cat was awesome.

My cat fell of our roof at the high point (about 20 feet) Landed on her feet, and ran away from it too. You know what I have found curious though about cats? They always land on their feet. Try and see if you can make a cat land on its back. Its immpossible, unless you were to get it drunk or really really dizzy.

My cat fell of our roof at the high point (about 20 feet) Landed on her feet, and ran away from it too. You know what I have found curious though about cats? They always land on their feet. Try and see if you can make a cat land on its back. Its immpossible, unless you were to get it drunk or really really dizzy.

It's possible. Animal Planet did some video and testing watching how they twist, and they found a height below which the cat did not have time to right itself.

That's for a normal cat.... I once had a dumbass that would jump for a toy and fall flat on his ass.