How many Philly peaple are here?

And What part are you from? 1 I'm from NE (oops spelling I mean people)

Not quite Philly but i'm just outside Atlantic city. Where do you do your most riding? South Jersey sucks for riding!!

Well, I just started going riding again after like 2 1/2 years so I've only gone to this little spot just outside NE Philly. I used to go to Chatsworth, Millville or over the the turnpike bridge in Jersey. Hazzleton, Jack Frost or MX573 in PA. I'd Like to check out BD in DE The Landing in MD and a few of the other tracks in PA this year. :applause:

I'm in Reading, PA

Lot's of riding up here. 1 Hr. north

I'm in NE Philly, I'm a member of a NJ club and mainly ride in NJ. I'm a woods rider, I don't do too much MX.

I live just outside of Philly, in Ardmore. I ride/practice in DE at Blue Diamond and race the ACR series.

junior

Hey 0042678, I was just looking through my PMs. I've been riding again for the last couple months. Maybe we can get to ride we talked about.

Hey 0042678, I was just looking through my PMs. I've been riding again for the last couple months. Maybe we can get to ride we talked about.

Yeah Dude, I just gotta do some work to my bike and stuff before I go. I'm in between jobs right now, So it's a little tough. But I'll pm You when I can get out.

I'm 45 min north of phily and 10 min west of trenton, here in Newtown Pa

Cherry HIll, NJ.

10-15 mins outside.

Medford NJ here, right on the edge of the Pine Barrens... 5 minutes from driveway to trail..... 1/2 hour to philly

Langhorne...real close to NE Philly. Ride mostly at NJORVP and Blue Diamond. Do an occasional HS and probably some moto this year. Son on 125 and wants to try some racing.

John Kelly :applause:

what up!

I'm in fishtown, right near center city.

I'm trying to find some good places to ride myself....

From Chester county area, about 35-45 mins to Philly. Me and a buddy of mine are looking for some good local riding other than the air port! Any sugestions drop me a personal message! Thank

Medford NJ here, right on the edge of the Pine Barrens... 5 minutes from driveway to trail..... 1/2 hour to philly

Any good legal places near you to ride? From just outside Philly and always looking!

I am in Phoenixville and ride up at Tower City near Pottsville, but I am always looking for good local legal riding, well . . . maybe barely legal :thumbsup: would be ok as well. My bikes are all winterized with gas stabilizer and oil in the cylinder, but if it's a good day, why not.