Sign in to follow this  

Help me pick my mnew bike!!!

Iyer ppl at the minute i have got a 2003 kx 125 and its really pissing me off with the messing about with it.

:bonk:

I have now desided to get rid of my kx 125 and get a new bike but i am really really stuck on what to get! :cry:

I am 16 years old but i am 6ft 2inc tall so i wnt a big bike!

Has any 1 got any ideas of what i can get money is no object so can you please help :applause:

Gotta give some info. what type of riding you do? what are looking for? you want a 125, 250, 250F, 450F, 500?

A 450 is a lot of bike, and making the jump from a 125 to a 450 takes a lot of time. I know first hand, I went from a '00 KX125 to a 450. Going to any four stroke will be differant, but a high reving 250F would probably be the bike you would feel most comfortable on. But if you have to have power, just get a 450. Any new 450 will do, just make sure you maintain it.

A 450 is a lot of bike, and making the jump from a 125 to a 450 takes a lot of time. I know first hand, I went from a '00 KX125 to a 450. Going to any four stroke will be differant, but a high reving 250F would probably be the bike you would feel most comfortable on. But if you have to have power, just get a 450. Any new 450 will do, just make sure you maintain it.

I got my 450f after riding the 125 for a month. Best decision I ever made.

Sell that bike and spend more time paying attention in spelling and grammar classes.

FFS.

Husaberg FS650

that is one class, bike. I've rode the supermoto version, and she got some torque!

If i was you i would get a 2006 Husqvarna Te510 because they come factory street legal and when you get your license you can license it. Plus it has a lot of power for havin fun until that time comes.

Chuck