Sign in to follow this  

Cuba Club

Who knows how to join the Cuba Club? They have a dirt track near Boeing Field in Seattle. My son talked to one of the members and they said the club had a website, but we have been unable to find it. It would be nice to have a place near home for a quick ride when we don't have the time to ride Tahuya or Reiter.

This was disscused awhile ago, you should go check out the location and see if you think this is a legitimate operation.

The fact that it is located literally next to I-5 probably doesn't sit well with our "govurnment." Being an avid mx person, I knew exactly what the terrain was for and did head turns while driving northbound. Can't imagine what kind of distraction it is when there are bikes hitting the jumps.

Stopped by yesterday. Good looking track, a couple dozers on site and recent tracks. It looks like an active track.

This track does not exist. Never has existed. Never will exist. The track is an illusion. Avert your eyes.

That Track Does Exist Of I-5.... But Why Would You Want To Ride There It Is A Beginner Track..... No Real Jumps..... Kind Of Lame.

I asked a friend of mine about this who live in seattle and is a long time boeing employee he's gone there and even talked to the guy who runs it. I asked him to check it out more cause it sounded kinda kewl. He turned it down cause he wanted him to design the track better. So the place is real but he was saying something about the guy and something about no trespassing signs. Sounded kinda skechty to me as far legality go's even if you got the okay to ride there from the owner.

The entrance is on an off ramp to I-5, between where a new bridge is going in and some rail road tracks, there's no way it's private land. It's just like the "track" that was in Roy on rail road property, I suggest staying away.