Sign in to follow this  

How much money have you spent on your bike?

I find it kinda funny that the only person on top of the list who acually has a real amount spent on there bike instead of just faking it to get on the top 5 in the garage for "how much money spent" is a quad :applause:

so...lets hear how much you money you have put into your bike

$4000 on my 250f. Bike for $3000, and then I got the suspension done, and have replaced several parts after crashes (break stuff like footpegs and it adds up fast)

Same story with my dads bike, have a cam and front brake line in the mail (broke both, the cam is a long story but it didnt break in the bike)

I would like to see how much some families have spent in total on the bikes they own.

If someone broke into my garage and wiped us out (just taking bikes, not tools or anything else) they would probably get around $14000 if they took all 5 bikes, and more if they took the gear bags (we clean our gear and leave it in bags next to the bikes so loading is easy).

I have less than a grand in extras on my CRF, but I'll spend another two grand on tires and track fees this year.

I have spent less than a grand in parts and aftermarket items. I have to do a little at a time to keep the wife happy.

heres my family total

1 2004 crf 80 1600

1 2005 ttrle 125 2300

1 2005 ttre 125 2200 trade this bike for ttr 230

1 2006 ttr 230 3500

1 2004 drz 400 4000

1 2001 yz 125 2300

1 2002 yz 85 2000

1 1998 toy hauler to drag this crap around 8000

1 2005 2500 hd 35000

long weekend with the fam priceless ( not not master card cash) lol

total 60,900 not including mod and broken parts

i spent about 4.99 for a package of zip ties to hold the gas tank and seat on... the bike itself was free.

<------- see?

i spent about 4.99 for a package of zip ties to hold the gas tank and seat on... the bike itself was free.

Isn't that $2000 in blingy gold Excel rims you have?

Isn't that $2000 in blingy gold Excel rims you have?

yeah, plus that oversize desert tank was pretty expensive to, but i bought it for a different bike and it ended up on that one, so i didnt count it.... i think my biggest investment on that bike was the sparkplug. :applause:

$5000 04 crf450r....$400 exhaust...$75 cam chain tensioner$200 (bars, fender, side panels)$700 re-freshing head (valve seats,guides ,springs ,valves)$50 throttle cable..only had the thing since late september..many more $$$ to spend I imagine :cry: still love thee ol 4fiddy though :applause::bonk::cry:

I'd say around 3k maybe 4k in aftermarket parts plus the cost of the bike. Well the rebuilding of the crankshaft is included in there along with labor but the rest of the stuff is aftermarket.

I spent a shitload of money on my DRZ - At least 4K.

I've spent about 1K for my KTM's and that is mostly to get the suspension dialed in.

I spent a shitload of money on my DRZ - At least 4K.

I've spent about 1K for my KTM's and that is mostly to get the suspension dialed in.

i thought u spent a million bucks on ur bike...thats what it sais in the garage