Sign in to follow this  

Check This Out Awsome Picss

Oh i know man but its just my opinion!!! and a few others who live by me. But whats my 2 cents anyway!!!

But you see everyone has an opinion about something, alot of people out there like the gangsta seen and alot of people dont aswell as that alot of people like motorbikes and alot of people dont. If everyone liked the same thing this world would be boring. So whatever your into so be it, Yours always going to have someone putting you down for whatever you choose but i just have to say one thing HAHAHAHAHHAHA to that wigga crap lol.

HAHAHA buddy that kid is G'd up, I wouldn't be suprised if that is his first/last post. But seriously somebody give this kid a cap gun to flaunt.

But you see everyone has an opinion about something, alot of people out there like the gangsta seen and alot of people dont aswell as that alot of people like motorbikes and alot of people dont. If everyone liked the same thing this world would be boring. So whatever your into so be it, Yours always going to have someone putting you down for whatever you choose but i just have to say one thing HAHAHAHAHHAHA to that wigga crap lol.

i find that HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! :p:eek::lol::p:worthy::thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk::bonk::eek:

Now he is obviously a motocrosser his hat is a Dr. D and he has an alpinestar shirt now lay off . . . . . NOT what a fag O and reality check to Freeze, Da flame, Blade and guy in pic UR WHITE ACT IT!

that guy is scarry, and tuff. i hope i never come across him or his gang.