Sign in to follow this  

Over Jumping...

I have a jump, It's this triple <90 feet> and the landing is super small. I know I can clear it, but...If i over jump this bad boy coming down from 15 feet up to the earth seems painful. What do I do?

You have to hit it once to figure out your speed and timing. Once you get the speed and timing right it will just be another jump.

jump it a few times and case the landing slightly to get a feel for it if the landing is small. that should give u somewhat of a feel for it.

just make sure you don't land with your front wheel and backwheel exactly at the samteime and keep it pinned. Land slightly more on the front wheel and rev it up and make sure u have an hand on the clutch.

it's at a local track...i under jumped it once and now have two tears in my bicep and nerve damage...i'll hit it again as soon as i'm healed. just want to be smarter now. the landing is a table top, with a steep short landing. So i guess i could land on the table and that would be alot better then to the ground, but still seems like it would be painful.

blue diamond???? its not painful if you land on the table...ive done it plenty of times, and it looks like they mellowed the landing, and take off ,its easier to jump now...i was there like a week ago.

blue diamond???? its not painful if you land on the table...ive done it plenty of times, and it looks like they mellowed the landing, and take off ,its easier to jump now...i was there like a week ago.

Yeah Blu Diamond, I'm just paranoid now...I think?