Sign in to follow this  

barkbusters

to the guy with the TTR, dont waste your time spending the extra $40 for the 'busters that are for steel bars, just spend the money that you would on those when you would switch bars after you bend those stockers and get some quality bars.

personally I like the pro taper s/e, no vibration at all, although if I got different bars I would go with a higher rise than my cr-hi, maybe pastrana or mini works

i ride mx but when im with my friends we ride trails and the other day i was riding a a little tree not even 1 thick snapped my clutch perch in half.Didn't hurt me but it hurt my day no clutch not fun. SAo im defentaly getting some barkbusters with some flags and i'll be good to go.

hillclimben fool to the guy with the TTR, dont waste your time spending the extra $40 for the 'busters that are for steel bars, just spend the money that you would on those when you would switch bars after you bend those stockers and get some quality bars.

personally I like the pro taper s/e, no vibration at all, although if I got different bars I would go with a higher rise than my cr-hi, maybe pastrana or mini works

Will do.

I went a little wide on a turn today in the desert and clipped a tall, nasty cactus HARD with the left hand gaurd. The first thing I bought for my bike was the largest, stupidest looking hand gaurds and sheilds I could find. It sure paid off today! Without them it would have been UGLY.

I just purchased a pair of MSR bark busters with the air deflectors. Keeps my hand from getting pinched. Protects from wind and flying debris. Highly recomend, great protection for around $50.00.