CRF70 Graphics Kits???

Hola! I'm new to the forum and apologize if this question has already been asked and replied to.........

Will CRF50 graphics kits fit the CRF70? I'm shopping all of the CRF50 graphics sources and noticed that there are not many kits specifically listed for the CRF70.

Bought a new CRF70 for my daughter last year and she never rides it, so now it's my new toy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks guys. This is the most I was able to find out about the graphics for several weeks, including calling around and asking the Honda dealerships.

I've got a Chinese 107cc that's sucking up my money right now, but have already started "collecting" parts for the CRF70 and should be working turning that into a money pit in a few weeks.

I see that lots of my newbie questions have already been answered in earlier posts, but am sure I will have many more. Thanks again for info about the graphic kits!!!

I found the same problem. I did find a few diferent manufacturers.

I ended up putting Throttle Jockey graphics on my son crf 70 05. It is the same graphics that they use on Team Honda. They were about $70.00. Sano makes some. I think N STYLE was supposed to make some Hotwheel graphics for that model But I gave up the hunt when I found these.