too tall for an xr50?

Ive had a hard time judging the size of the xr50, im looking for something to have fun with by my house. The xr50 looks pretty fun, the only problem will i fit?

im 6' 4" only 185 pounds, will i be able to ride this bike?

this is the bike im looking at right now

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4602705952&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_Stores_IT

you could also get a 150 to

BOOO!

but really, a crf50 will be way too small in stock form... go check one out in your local area that has mods done to it, (including bar kit).... if its too small, then check out a KLX or DRZ 110.... those are quite a bit larger

BOOO!

but really, a crf50 will be way too small in stock form... go check one out in your local area that has mods done to it, (including bar kit).... if its too small, then check out a KLX or DRZ 110.... those are quite a bit larger

If you want a mini or pit bike then get a mini. If you want a full or mid size than look at those. I have a CRF 250R for real riding but love running around a track on a modded pit.

a CRF 150 or something else is good for just a backyard. but the DRZ/KLX 110s are funner to putt around on and mod out

I weigh 195 and stand 5'11'' and I comfortably ride a 70. But a guy that I ride with is a little bigger and taller and he said if the prices were comparible he also prefered the 110. No matter what you get you can make it work with some of the cool knowledge you can get from TT!! Rippin on small bikes Rules! :applause:

The bike you posted the link for would probably fit you ok but thats about the only thing that would work well with it for you. I would reccomend staying away from the ebay chinese bikes because they have a reputation of breaking easily and replacement parts and tech support are a rarity with those things. If you want a 50 style bike that is already built, go with a more reputable company like xtreme, pitster pro, sdg, etc. Dont forget, the process of building a mini is half the fun!

• 2 months later...