punkrock MX

Post pics of your CR's

My 97 500 against the wall, younger brother's 97 250 on the stand.

500 has:

Works connection skid plate, frame guards, radiator braces, and devol radiator guards

AC racing aluminum sub frame

SLP ported

Milled head

V-force reeds

39.5mm pwk carb

Mike Haire/CPI sand pipe

Pro circuit 304 stainless silencer

pro taper bars

250 has the usual FMF exhaust and that's it lol

1377657697396.jpg

nc

Here's my 2001 cr250. Had it for about a year now and love it, absolutely no complaints!

Mods

-Full Pro Circuit Exhaust

-Rejetted for Exhaust

-Ported and Polished

-DNA Racing Wheels

-Pro Taper Bars

-Skid Plate

-Pro Taper Sprockets and Chain

-07 cr250 shrouds

nice. did you had to redrill the shrouds or just brackets? 01 tank?

nc

nice. did you had to redrill the shrouds or just brackets? 01 tank?

When I bought it the guy before me had made brackets out of aluminum so the 07 shrouds would fit. It still has the 01 tank which is working fine with those shrouds. All the bolt holes on the shrouds were fine with the brackets and no drilling was required other than a little cut out for a washer to fit. It has a bracket where it bolts into the rad. The 01 tank works fine you just need to make a bracket for the rear bolt, not the top one near the gas cap. The top bolt near the gas cap bolts into the original spot with the 07 shrouds and no bracket is needed there. And there is 3/4 inch long aluminum spacer (basically just a 3/4 piece of aluminum pipe). WIth the brackets and spacers the 07 shrouds look perfect and don't look out of place or rigged. You can't see any of the brackets looking at the side of the bike and really don't even notice them unless your looking for them. I'd highly recommend making some brackets, its worth the time and money and you'll be able to get nicer graphics!

+

When I bought it the guy before me had made brackets out of aluminum so the 07 shrouds would fit. It still has the 01 tank which is working fine with those shrouds. All the bolt holes on the shrouds were fine with the brackets and no drilling was required other than a little cut out for a washer to fit. It has a bracket where it bolts into the rad. The 01 tank works fine you just need to make a bracket for the rear bolt, not the top one near the gas cap. The top bolt near the gas cap bolts into the original spot with the 07 shrouds and no bracket is needed there. And there is 3/4 inch long aluminum spacer (basically just a 3/4 piece of aluminum pipe). WIth the brackets and spacers the 07 shrouds look perfect and don't look out of place or rigged. You can't see any of the brackets looking at the side of the bike and really don't even notice them unless your looking for them. I'd highly recommend making some brackets, its worth the time and money and you'll be able to get nicer graphics!

so brackets are only on the top rear bolt on the tank and for the radiator lower winged tip`? how about the bolt on the lower rear shroud where it bolts on the main frame rim?

Here's my 2002 cr 250. Absolutely love this thing ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378322728.923465.jpg when I first got her... Poor girl was hurting. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378322793.922562.jpgnow:) ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378322819.464564.jpg

New front tire hopefully this weekend