punkrock MX

Post pics of your CR's

I finally am back on two wheels! it feels like its been forever but its only been a couple weeks... :thumbsup: anyways here it is. it now has powermadd handguards and the correct jetting. i plan on keeping the OEM look though i am putting o6 graphics on it, black rims/red hubs, and new numbers+backgrounds that have my number(712).

dirtscoot003.jpg

dirtscoot002.jpg

dirtscoot001.jpg

so far i love it. waaayyy easier to ride than my 85 was.

p.s. Its an 04 that has been hardly ridden because it wouldnt run. i bought it for 2100 and looked it over to find out that the main jet had fallen out into the float bowl. its basically a new bike.

Photographies of a friend. CR 250 02

Wow, that is just one stunning looking machine. Just beautiful!

Excellent Looking setup there my friend, reminds me a lot of my bike (Minus the Rims and Graphics) and mines a 2002 but wow looks GREAT!:thumbsup:

Thanks a bunch man. I really appreciate it......and I love the super clean stock look a lot of you guys have going on in here.

Here are some pics of the woods bike.

179744.jpg

179745.jpg

179746.jpg

179747.jpg

179748.jpg

In the last pic you can see my DRZ toolbag on the rear fender.

Bike is pretty damn clean and well taken care of for a 12 year old bike. Guy had owned it since 98 that I bought it from a few weeks back.

Set up nicely.

Pro taper bars, Clarke 3 gallon tank, handguards, rad gaurds, pipe gaurd, skidplate, new tires, new sprockets, and chain.

The forks had been sent to Pro Ciruit to be redone and the rear shock has been done by moto pro I think it was.

Bike also has a 10oz flywheel weight.

Thats a very nice bike. I like the looks of the [somewhat] stock CR's. Get too blingy and I'm not attracted anymore.

Thanx dude, yea I try not to goof it up too bad:ride:

ILUVHONDACR250s, we have pretty much exact same bikes. only difference is stickers and case saver :ride:

Sweet!!!! I luv my cr250 lol nice to see anothe rperson on a 02:ride: