punkrock MX

Post pics of your CR's

On another note ,I like trail riding ,not so much motocross ,I live in Tampa Florida and have only been to croom,,any one know any other good trail riding spots under 2 hr drive from Tampa,,going this Sat day,,somewhere,crooms ok but getting old,to much deep sand too hard for my son on his ttr,50 ,thx for n e replies:)

My customized 99 cr125 :) Ride it quite often, will never get another bike, ill just keep doing some upgrading to it. Not quite finished with the graphics yet, going for the elsinore look with a little bit of now

image.jpg

• Like 5

2002 cr250

before

SDC11737.jpg

SDC11734.jpg

now

IMG_20140718_132722_272_zpsd756c377.jpg

IMG_20140718_132651_020_zps094e15f7.jpg

IMG_20140718_132614_108_zps2f0c52bb.jpg

I bought this bike about 2 1/2 years ago for $1400 an put $1300 plus into it.

Kawie

• Like 1

Does anyone know where to get the "David Bailey" orange and blue plastic kits for the CR's?

02 CR 250R, 04 CRF 70, 78 TT 500, 06 Custom Chopper, Giovanni 110cc quad

that 500 is a work of art!!!

Sure is, although the gray tank looks a bit "different"! And the Caddy for a tow vehicle ain't bad either! Must be nice huh?

Edited by Raybo

Cool! How did you manage to get it licensed? Don't think that is possible where I live, but would be nice to be able to jump on my '97 CR125 and run to the store!

It's real easy to do here in Michigan.  You need a -  Headlight w hi/lo beam - Tail light w brake light - DOT tires - Left mirror - and a horn.  Then a police officer will check those items off an inspection sheet.  Now go to Secratery of State and buy a plate and you're good to go !   :ride:

It's real easy to do here in Michigan.  You need a -  Headlight w hi/lo beam - Tail light w brake light - DOT tires - Left mirror - and a horn.  Then a police officer will check those items off an inspection sheet.  Now go to Secratery of State and buy a plate and you're good to go !   :ride:

Well, where I live you have to have a title to get plates, and I'm sure when they run the vin it will come back as "off road use only". Mine is a '97 and I have no title, don't even know if there was ever a title issued on it when it was new.