Sign in to follow this  

Honda CRF 100F

Well I do have one...

It works freak'n fantastic...

I'm just too big for it... which makes it difficult for me to ride it in ways I would ride a bigger bike.

Aboslutely everything is wonderful. Just dont expect to jump it or race it. or go fast.

If you want to do those things you want a 2 stroke 85.

Bullet Proof!!! AWSOME BIKE... very low maintnence,, and a fun as he11 fun bike to ride, specially on the street... cut corners really sharp and wear out the tires and power slide and all that good stuff... well thats what i think of my 100.. I still ride it but not nearly as much since im riding my yz125..

I still have my 2004 CRF 100 and it's a great bike! The only things that were wrong with it was when we first got it the throttle stuck and it wouldn't idle. Then the spark plug took a crap and the shift lever fell off. Sorted all that out and now it's almost perfect. I think I still need to re-jet it. It's a good bike for learners, it's not a beast at all and it's very easy to ride. I think it has the best suspension of all the other bikes and it's definetly lighter then the other bikes. One thing though once you get good on it which doesn't take long you'll want something more. Once and if I am able to buy my friend's KX 125 I'm going to sell my 100 for probably 1,600. I would definetly reccomend this bike to someone who want's to start riding, get back into riding after being absent for many years, or just for something to have fun on. Even my dad loved it because the last time he rode a bike was when he was 14 and it was a RM 125. Actually scared him at first he thought it was torquey(it's not a really torquey bike). Plus it has one of the widest range of aftermarket parts for a 100-125cc thumper. :applause:

got some minor problems notorios for imprecise shifter.....also known for great clutches...good bikes....put about $400 into it and you could have a real beast on your hands

my girlfriends 05 crf 100 wont idle without the choke being on, just adjusted the valves and it still wont idle, anyone have any ideas? fuel screw has no effect, as soon as i shut the choke off it stalls.

Your pilot jet is likely clogged. It idles on the pilot jet. It's really small and clogs if your bike sits for a while and the fuel drys in the fuel bowl. Putting on the choke gives it less air so it runs only with the choke on when the pilot is clogged.

You will need to run a thin piece of wire thru it to clear it.

Your pilot jet is likely clogged. It idles on the pilot jet. It's really small and clogs if your bike sits for a while and the fuel drys in the fuel bowl. Putting on the choke gives it less air so it runs only with the choke on when the pilot is clogged.

You will need to run a thin piece of wire thru it to clear it.

Very common in my expirence. Takes no time at all and its running like a champ again.

Over all the xr is a fun bike. I got one for 100$ blown up, needed a lot of parts, all new bearings, crank, 115cc big bore kit, oil pump, cam chain, left side case. I have like 800-900 in it and it runs great, I love to go out and just toy around on it. Was a great dirt bike for me to learn to ride on. Time to sell it however and get a quad or fix one of my jet skis.