Stupid Dirtbike Riders

stupiddirtbike.jpg

Well look at this. 2 stupid redneck dirtbike riders. All you people do is start stuff about quads. I was at the track today and saw these 2 stupid rednecks riding around double, no helmets, no boots, etc. So see there are stupid people everywhere just not on quads. So i rest my case, stupid people are everywhere and they can ruin a good thing for everyone.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=322665&page=1&pp=10&highlight=stupid+quad+riders

so see everyone talks so bad about quads.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well look at this. 2 stupid redneck dirtbike riders. All you people do is start stuff about quads. I was at the track today and saw these 2 stupid rednecks riding around double, no helmets, no boots, etc. So see there are stupid people everywhere just not on quads. So i rest my case, stupid people are everywhere and they can ruin a good thing for everyone.

Yeah, but for every one dumb dirtbike rider who doesn't wear a helmet, there are 50 quad riders who don't. :applause: Just messing with ya!

There are stupid people in every sport. The dirtbike riders seem to be blind to their dirt buddies actions while they pick on quad riders for doing the same things :applause: Same holds true for the quad riders, just they don't seem to bitch about it and keep their comments to themself:excuseme:

It's funny when you're out riding multi use trails with your friends and listen to some of the comments Example... at a trail intersection it's ok for a dirtbiker to spin off a donut to "mark" the trail so he knows where to go on his way back... if it's a quad rider!!!! Look at the trail damage that a$$hat is doing :bonk:

You know I honestly don't have a problem with dirt bikers cause most of my friends ride them. I just get tired of people putting down quad riders. yes I know we have dumbasses and so does every other sport. But for some reason dirtbikers like to just pick on us cause quads outsell bikes cause we have them for the rednecks. So I took this pic today knowing who these 2 kids are just wanting to prove my point that there are stupid people everywhere

I think quad riders take too much heat. Alot of the quad riders that I know are really responsible riders that wear all the gear and follow the general "rules" of the off road community. Sure there are some quad riding idiots out there, but there are idiots out there riding bikes, trikes, cars, jeeps and anything else you can think of.

Were they actually "riding" or just going from one part of the pits to another?

I mean, were they actually out on the track like this? :applause:

Cuz I've had someone jump on the back of my bike to take them to a part of the track that might not be easy to walk to, but it's not like I'm out hitting the whoops with them on the back :bonk:

And until you can get a dirtbike with a backrest for the second person like you can on a number of quads, I don't think you have much of a point here.

stupiddirtbike.jpg

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=322665&page=1&pp=10&highlight=stupid+quad+riders

so see everyone talks so bad about quads.

Yep, stupid people are in every sport. On quads, for the most part you can be stupid and still get away with it. AND there are more quad riders out there. So even if there is a smaller percentage of stupid quad riders than stupid bike riders, their is still going to be more dumb quad riders. That is why you see more stupid quad riders. On a bike, you can be stupid, but 90% of the time you dont get away with it, which is why you dont see as many stupid bike riders. Was the guy riding on the track or was he just riding around the pits? It looks like he has his girlfriend on the back which would could explain his stupid behaviour. Personally, I have given up the whole ATV v. MX argument. Why? Because when I went riding back on saturday (1/7/06) we were out riding and we met up with these quad guys. We rode with them for a while and they were just nice to be around. They even towed my buddies bike out of the woods for him when he broke his throttle cable. THAT is why I dont hate quad riders. In a sport like trail riding, their are going to be bad apples. If you have a bad opinion about quad riders you probably have not met the right ones. Also, I know a kid at my school who was towed out of the woods by a quad rider after he broke his leg. They may be big and obnoxious at times, but when something bad happens, you can really learn to appreciate them.

Maybe I missed something but all I see is two quad riders who stole some responsible guy's dirtbike. :bonk:

Thats what I was thinking, but everybody knows that quad riders can't hold their balance, so unless we've witnessed a miracle, I believe they are just cruising the pits.

Lighten up quad guy, you'll give yourself an ulser at this rate. :applause: