2006 Pitster Pro 125 (neutral)???

Hi,

I just purchased an 06 Pitster and got a chance to ride it for the first time. It's great!, but I do have one concern- is anyone else experiencing problems with the bike jumping out of neutral and into gear? If you put the bike in neutral (that's if you can even find it) and give it some gas, it jumps into gear every time. Please let me know..

Thanks,

Joe

china has the worst oil on the planet ,that leads to many problems within engines and transmissions .

when your pitster was new did you change out the cheap china oil? before you ran the engine ? as soon as you warmed it up? broke it in ?.

i have two pitster pro both gpx powered and this is what i did upon getting the bikes.

remove from crate,drain cheap china oil,refill with honda oil or something good,loc-tite everything on bike,tighten all spokes both front and rear,adjust all controls,inspect kill buttion wiring,start and warm up bike,redrain oil to get ''flashing'' out ( flashing is left over metal from castings ),refill oil with the same oil as before,break in bike,recheck everything, enjoy your bike for years to come.

this should fix all your problems with shifting ect .

yes mine also does that the odd time, it will be in netural and you can hear it rattling like its not fully engaged.not a huge deal. mine just pops back into gear. i hope we can find out what the problem is or if its covered under warranty?? otherwise this is a great bike.

Flashing In A New Engine Thats Crazy And Would Just About Ruin The Cylinder If It Were To Be Ran Thru A Engine Specialy When It Gets Up To Temp

yes i've drained all kinds of small chunks of so called ''flashing'' from all types of bikes both street and dirt when new .

i'd say 99 9/10's is out but you just never know ,i drained my brand new 05' honda crf and there was a little bit of shiny metal in the oil after only warming it up to drain it.