My Solution to the POS WR Starter Button.

I have noticed how lazy I have become since buying my WR and selling my old XR400. So wanted to share what I did to make sure I am not stranded half the day without the electric start because of a little starter button breaking. After my stock button popped out I set out to buy a 2001 YZ kill button to replace it like so many have advised to do here at TT. After thinking about it I decided to replace the kill button also since it was the same dubious button as the starter had. After receiving the buttons I noticed that they had bullet connectors on them and after clipping them off and soldering the factory harness connectors on it dawned on me what I could do with those connectors. I spliced and soldered them in between the starter button wire connected both sides and installed the button. Then I took the old kill button and added another set of bullet connectors to match on the starter button. This way if I take a hard fall or the other button breaks for some reason I can pull the old kill button out of my pack, attach it to the handlebars and plug it in. :applause: Simple solution, but I probably would not have thought of it if I was not drinking while working on this project. :bonk: