2006 Honda CRF250 or 2006 Yamaha YZF250?

I have an 06 yz250f and my friend has a 06 crf250r. I rode both bikes back to back and I can say that I was 100% happy with my yz. At first the yz suspension was stiff but once it broke in and I messed / set the suspension for me it handled just as good as the cr. The yz motor felt stronger. Both bikes in my opinion are excellent and you can't go wrong with either one. I chose the yzf because my 02 yz250f didn't give me one single problem. It's a matter of prefference. You will be 100% happy with either one.

What you said to Batilzown was a little harsh for someone, just making a little mistake. But for the others why are you judging this kid for his height and weight. I know him personally and just because he is 5' 4" and 125 lbs. doesnt mean he cant handle a 250f. Dont be too quick to judge people.

OMG! Do you even own a dirt bike, let alone ride one? Thats between a 99' YZ125 and a CRF250. I am asking which is better between a 2006 Honda CRF250 and a 2006 Yamaha YZF250

Bloom.....IF U WOULD ****KING READ THE THREAD THE 6th ****ING POST TALKS ABOUT THIS.....THIS THREAD IS A REPOST OF LAST NIGHT

READ BEFORE U POST! OR SEARCH!

i also agree u need a z50