Thor Gear

I ordered some Thor Core gear..... daaaamnnnn, its pretty top notch... the leather on the pants is pretty damn nice.. has some good details... Just thought i'd say that if your thinking of getting it, def. do. Everything is made of high quality materials.... Got the whole set for 217 bucks! not bad...

I'll have some pics in a bit

I got the aftershock chest protector, i borowed my friends and had about the worse wreck ever with it on and my chest and back was fine were it coverd, just my hip were i landed adn my legs, so needles to say i bought it 2 weeks ago, i got the translucent one, gona look nice on my crf 250

I've been using the Core stuff for a couple of years now. The most recent stuff I bought was the '05 vented stuff. I was disappointed because they went away from the sans-a-belt design. I noticed the '06 stuff is the same. I like to be able to cinch up the waist and keep it snug. I'm going to take a look at some other gear because of that. I was thinking about the MSR stuff. Looks like it has the sans-a-belt design. Anyone know if the MSR stuff works good with knee braces?

ROADRUNNER!!! Nice taste in 'toons, man! ?

Oh and the gear's pretty sweet lookin' too! I just got a pair of the Ride gloves for the cold, rainy weather around here and I'm very impressed.

roadrunner is my internet service adn that's just a little commerical they have... :bonk: