Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Stock 05' RMZ450 bar mounts

I'm looking for a set of 05 RMZ450 bar mounts. anyone keen to let it go? please pm me.

I'm just looking for the bar mounts with it's spacers, rubber mounts, bolt and nuts and the bar clamps. i'm not looking for a complete triple tree or top clamp. just the bar mounts unit that mounts 1 1/8 handlebars. will be willing to offer cash depending on the condition of the mounts. If there's any kind souls willing to give it for free, your generousity is greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

I may have some. It will be tomorrow before I can let you know for sure though.

thanks... appreciate it!

will post a picture of the parts i'm looking for once i get approval from the owner of the pictures.

Deal will be via paypal! thanks :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: To make a short story of this, I bought a 05 450 with 10 hrs on it from a good friend mine. It has Applied trees. I know that I have the stock trees but I am not sure that the stock mounts were in the Applied box. These parts are not here at my home but I will try to look into it for you today. Sorry for the delay.

I've got mine.... I took them off after one ride. let me know if you want them

I've got mine.... I took them off after one ride. let me know if you want them

You've got pm! :thumbsup:

anyone else out there have one set that's ready to be shipped out? If it's taking too much space in your garage just let me know. I'm willing to take them in :thumbsup: I'll pay for the shipping of course. just need to be in working condition will do!