92/93 KX250 Rear Fender Wanted

I just picked up a 92 KX250 for a song and need a rear fender. Prefer structurally sound, and unfaded, scratches ok. New aftermarket ones cost too much after shipping.

check ebay

I have had my eye on ebay. Seems 92 and 93 are bastard years. I will probably just keep the faded cracked one on til I break it, then spring for a new Maier.

maier sucks.get a ufo or acerbis if they make it for that year.

maier sucks.get a ufo or acerbis if they make it for that year.

Maier is ok if you want to get by really cheap but it definitely is not as strong as the ufo or acerbis. Usually they don't even drill the holes in the plastic. I bought a rear fender for a DR350 and I had to drill all the holes before I could mount it. Plus it was pretty flimsy compared to every other plastic I've used.

It has a maier on it, s oI know they make it. UFO's site sucks and I can't find out if they make one. It appears that Acerbis does not. I'll have to go to my parts guy and see what will work. That or just keep on checkin ebay.

Dennis Kirk lists a UFO rear MX fender for a KX125/250, 92-93, green for $29.99, #59-0145.

Dennis Kirk lists a UFO rear MX fender for a KX125/250, 92-93, green for $29.99, #59-0145.

Oooh, that sounds good. I found one on ebay, but it is in pretty bad shape.

I know if I get rid of my extra rear fender I'll end up needin it! :thumbsup:

I know if I get rid of my extra rear fender I'll end up needin it! :thumbsup:

I know how that goes. What are ya gonna do with the 93 you have (gettin started)?

Basically, I just got it and I'm gettin started ridin it. No racin for me yet, just using it on my buddies track at home. I got some extra parts with it when I bought it.