Sign in to follow this  

Whats the fascination with pit bikes?

This probably been posted but go ride one and you'll see. It's pretty cool to have a mini supercross track in my back yard and not have to load up and drive for an hour just to ride. Which I do, but after work I don't have time or enough daylight available.

ok i have 2 say this pit bikes are fun and everything but when i wanna have the real fun gain some experience and get better and faster and have the most fun of all i get on my rmz but some ppl like diff things i mean if every1 was the same the world would be sooooo boring and thats y every1 has there own opinion but in my opinion i LOVE to ride period if its 2 wheels ill ride it dont care what it is(except harleys) but other than im riding it so y is everybody hatin on each other cmon yall we all ride 2 WHEELS!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk:

Bunch of narrow minded fools !! I got big bikes, and when i want to be serious, trail ride or MX on weekends i ride em. But tuesday nights at my local go-kart track are also a hell of alot of fun on my mini thumper. Something i can't do on a big bike. Bit of friendly bar bang'n and a couple of beers afterwards. Geez, i should be real ashamed of getting to ride and enjoy myself one extra day a week.......what are all you other tossers doing tuesday nights when you can't be out on your big bikes ?? Sitting at home jerkit.gif ?? bigroflmao.gif

I dont understand why you are dissing all the pitbike riders for! its there choice to spend there money on it or w/e they do. Most people that dont like them either cant afford one or cant buy one. There nice to have around the pits to ride back and forth.

And i see someone say ther slow, you can a big bore kit to make it a 160 wich would blow the ttr 125. I do have a drz 110 and i love it and i also race 125b there jus fun and you can just play around on and there easier to take care of then a big bike you no what i meen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you guys need to try these things out. You can't diss on them until you've ridden them. And if you want to pull that "I only ride REAL bikes" thing on me, then all I can say is lets go riding. Pick the track or trail, you on your "real" bike and me on my pitbike. I betchya 9 times outa 10 I'm going to be passing you. You know there are some of us, the few and the proud, that can race these things as fast as many big bikes and huck the triples. Something tells me you won't be dissing on these bikes if we start jumping over your head!!! :thumbsup:

they are all bikes. bike people need to stick together and appreciate all forms. i ride both and love both (any bikes good) - two quite different aspects of riding just like bush or mx.

stereotyping ain't healthy either.

exactly ppl need 2 learn that some ppl like diff things i like all bikes and respect all bikes i have a pit bike and it is awsome i can wheelie it jump do watever i want and i have a big bike i can wheelie jump on and do watever i want but some ppl havent had the chance 2 actually ride a pit bike cuz they think it might make them look crazy but there awsome and some ppl havent had the chance 2 ride a big bike cuz they simply dont want 2 so wat im sayin dont let ppl talk u out of wat u like do watever floats ur boat cuz lifes about havin fun not about arguing over who rides wat so GET OUT THERE AND RIDE!

:p:thumbsup::eek::lol::bonk::bonk::eek::thumbsup:

Thank you! That's totally true! As long as you're riding, it's better than a lot of other stupid sports. I mean....football, who has time for that? lol. Yup, I ride both a big bike and a pitbike. They're both fun and I can enjoy myself on either one.

It's just I have this little thing about pitbikes that's turned into a mad obsession and has even taken over my screen name. I think it's becoming my true love.............

crf50 - $1000

108cc stroker kit. - $500

Half the power, half the tire size, half sized bike. - Total: $1500

Passing five thousand dollar 250s, with a pitbike. - Priceless. :thumbsup:

Ride whatever you want. It's all about having fun. :thumbsup:

Yeah, it's dumb. Like tattoos, slang terms, wearing saggy britches, or doing drugs. But to the person doing it, it's making them happy. Life's short, be happy all you can. :thumbsup:

this guy pretty much crapped on every guy (not every guy) but 90% of guys under 30 who ride dirtbikes