Sign in to follow this  

kx450f top triple clamp....

Any one have an aftermarket top clamp out yet? I have been looking around and have struck out. Anyone have a source? Thanks

Have you tried Tag Metals? Their website doesn't show the KX450 yet, but try calling them. They got great products. I'm considering going to Tag clamps and bars.

Any one have an aftermarket top clamp out yet? I have been looking around and have struck out. Anyone have a source? Thanks

Take a look at Tristar Racing They had KX250F clamps for my 04 two years ago.

Looks like TAG just got thier first shipment of top clamps in. Got one coming thanks for the help!

I am curious as to why everyone wants to get different top clamps?

Kawi makes the big bar clamp in the same very trick factory color.

Once you mount a solid top pinch clamp that spans both mounts the bars do not twist on the slightest crash.

they are rubber mounted and reduce some level of vibration

Is it pure bling?

I am curious as to why everyone wants to get different top clamps?

Once you mount a solid top pinch clamp that spans both mounts the bars do not twist on the slightest crash.

they are rubber mounted and reduce some level of vibration

Is it pure bling?

ive been wondering the same thing

I want to try the rg3's for their unique bar mounts that help with vibes and possibly arm pump, per their claims in ads. they are supposed to try and match the stock brown color so as to look stock, or i am going to make them that color myself.

If you can't get an Applied or Emig, just buy the Fat-Bar clamps for now and GET THE BEST when they're available.

A lot of the "Other-Brands" are a Rip-Off -OR- Imported Crap.

The kawasaki factory pieces were on back order as of last week

I bought a set of Kawasaki oversize mounts several weeks ago for my 06 KX250F and they work just fine. What i like about is not only that the color matches the clamps, but that compared to the standard size bar, the oversize mounts actually push the bars a little bit forward (when in the forward rotated position.)

I wasn't really sure about putting Tag bars and clamps on my bike at first but I am extremely happy with them. The clamps are awesome and the T2 bars are surprisingly good. I haven't had the opportunity to bend them yet but when I do I'll let y'all know how they held up.

So you are saying get the factory bar clamps then a solid top pinch clamp that spans? Where do you get just the solid top pinch clamp that spans?

Thanks!