Search: The sexiest WR out there...

Are those graphics on black plastic? I am not a big fan of the black plastic, but when you add those blue flames, it works.

Hey CAnuck, are your flames on black plastic too?

Drtbk4ever: black shrouds, front & side number plates and fork guards. Tank and fenders are stock blue.

moto2.jpg

Finally finished my 2001 WR 426.... It only took me 4 years, 500 plus hours and approx. 12,000 miles to get it just where I like it. I don't think I'll ever sell this bike, it will just be my dual sport from now on, no more racing for the ol' bike. :bonk:

Ordered an 08 KTM 525 XC..... I'll always be a Yamaha guy though!

moto2.jpg

Finally finished my 2001 WR 426.... It only took me 4 years, 500 plus hours and approx. 12,000 miles to get it just where I like it. I don't think I'll ever sell this bike, it will just be my dual sport from now on, no more racing for the ol' bike. :bonk:

Oh man, that looks excellent! Great job! Where did you get the black side panels?

moto2.jpg

Post more pics if you got 'em.

i love my wr.i got no pics yet but i bought black number plates and replaced the factory yamaha stickers with some big burly ones making the yamaha presence pop out more.theres nothing like going to work and parking a muddy wr beside 30 harleys.the diamond in the rough.besides is there such a thing as ugly yams???

Alright just returned from Mojave Trail, washed bike and figured i'd submit a few pics of the beast. It aint pretty it's a damn dirt bike, and it looks a rides like one, and thats all that matters to me. Ride it, Wash it, Maintain it. Just one question though. These pretty looking WR's, do you folks ride them? or are all of you just that damn good and never get a scratch on those beasts?

P1010222.jpg

P1010209.jpg

P1010213.jpg

P1010221.jpg

P1010220.jpg

P1010218.jpg

All right, this is my offer, I got her three months ago, it's a shame it takes a long time to get the right stuff in south america.

AIS removed Thumper Talk kit

JD Jetting KIT

Works Connection Radiator cages

Works Connection rear caliper guard

Works Connection rear cilynder guard

Free mods

Suspension done

Still waiting for Pro Circuit T4 system

DSC03077-2.jpg

DSC03078-2.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u174/salasmauricio/WR450F/DSC03080-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, after getting some COMMENTS about my not sexy looking WR with custom stickers on it, I have bought some stickers from DecalWorks and removed the access, what do you think now? i used 22 because of Chad Reid, he's awesome (my hero). what do you think now?

Motorbike2001.jpg

Motorbike014.jpg

Motorbike012.jpg

Motorbike010.jpg

Motorbike009.jpg

Motorbike008.jpg

Motorbike007.jpg