Search: The sexiest WR out there...

where did you get that headlight set up, it looks awesome.

The headlight is a polisport item, it aint bad. Alot lighter than the factory item.:thumbsup: If i was to get a new one now i'd look at the 07 wr headlight for sure. They look awesome:D .

I'd like to know where you got those frame guards from. I like them in blue and i also like that they go up higher on the frame than the works connection ones that I have.

I picked them up at my local yamaha dealer, i can't recall what brand they are. Could be polisport or ufo:confused: . Would have been great if the previous owner had put them on from new!

Whats this do for ya?

PC150001.jpg

It brings back memories! I think most of us have been there at some point!

wr450barebones.jpg

This is her coming back together after a 3 year break.

WR450.jpg

After its all said and done. Now shes in the super motard stages of progression!:thumbsup:

Whats this do for ya?

PC150001.jpg

It makes my walet hurt!

where'd you get those handguards??????????????????????

Here is my 04 WR450 with a 1000 miles of dirt riding.

4463PC116218.JPG

Where'd you get those handguards???????

Whats this do for ya?

PC150001.jpg

It looks like the first couple of steps in the "easy" procedure for accessing the carb on the '07...SC

Whats this do for ya?

PC150001.jpg

Looks like a Christmas present with a warning on the box "Some assembly required"

Or like Scott is saying, this is what it takes to rejet the carb :thumbsup:

Paul

Merry Christmas to all

It looks like the first couple of steps in the "easy" procedure for accessing the carb on the '07...SC

:thumbsup::devil:

Or like Scott is saying, this is what it takes to rejet the carb :thumbsup:

It's Steve actually, but what's in a name, right? :devil:...SC

PC150001.jpg

You notice the forks are off of it?? Chances are hes getting the suspension worked on it

You notice the forks are off of it?? Chances are hes getting the suspension worked on it

bingo

DSCN0008.jpg

FMF,Edelbrock Carb,MX-Tech Suspension took the lights off

I think we should make this thread a sticky since is such a popular topic with at over 218 replys and 26,684 views. IMHO. Thanks and have a great day!

Dirtbikes001.jpg

2007 Wr450