Sign in to follow this  

RC's Factory Mini

Check out this mini they put together for RC. That awesome, like a miniture of the real thing. I didn't know BBR made aluminum frames even. :thumbsup:

_Y5L9409.jpg

two bros made one up for display for k-dub..BBR or 2bros usually always builds one up for the top pros on display at there trailer...and yes BBR makes a perimeter frame for the crf50 and klx110 for quite some time now...only like 2300$ haha

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/kx250frider651/Pitbike/f6fcf88e.jpg

both those make me want to kill myself they're so nice...look at the motor on k-dubs....so sweet

that 50 is faster than that 110. the 50 puts out like 26 hp and the 110 about like 20 =)... i know i've rode all there prototypes they have down at the track... =) that swingarm on rc's bike isnt even available to the public yet its still in the prototype stage... u can adjust the shock on the swingarm to figure out what ride height you want etc... its pretty cool..

that 50 is faster than that 110. the 50 puts out like 26 hp and the 110 about like 20 =)... i know i've rode all there prototypes they have down at the track... =) that swingarm on rc's bike isnt even available to the public yet its still in the prototype stage... u can adjust the shock on the swingarm to figure out what ride height you want etc... its pretty cool..

ya u can buy it now..its the BBR supercomp adjustable billet swingarm and its 699$..i know alota guys who have it..i was gunna buy one for my 50 but i ended up selling it last week

travis pastrana has one very similar to that one

Yes, but has he crashed it and broke any bones yet?

Hey ricky, sell it and donate the money to the BRC.

He donated one just like it to Hurricane Katrina relief last year at one of the Nationals. I think the owner of DC or DVS shoes bought it for 10k.

u can adjust the shock on the swingarm to figure out what ride height

My Big Minis swing arm is adjustable the same way and it's more than a year old. It has four different height adjustment by moving the top shock mount.

I didn't know BBR made aluminun frames

Your kidding, right? Thats what made them famous. I remember seeing their first aluminum framed XR400 they raced at the 4 Stroke Nationals years ago and about cr@pping my pants it was so trick.