Sign in to follow this  

ToesMXP

Riding conditions at Toes have been great this year and it looks like we are instore for more good weather so get off the couch and go riding

Riding conditions at Toes have been great this year and it looks like we are instore for more good weather so get off the couch and go riding

SPODE.....!!! :thumbsup:

Well actually I know where there are some trails that are not that far from the track maybe just a few miles away down the road. You see those big hills off in the distance yeah we ride around on those. off lower crab creek rd.

I think if you turn towards Richland at the bottom of the hill, there is a trailhead to Crab Creek on your left. Supposed to be good riding. But, Toes is better.

I will be riding at reiter sunday. :thumbsup: If I go there it would be during the week when there is a smaller croud. You are just supposed to contact him before hand.

if you guys want to come out during the week wedensday's i'm around all day tuesday's & thursday's not around until noon :thumbsup:

We rode there yesterday. Partly cloudy and windy. Today should be better. The tracks are really great !