Husky TE

Maybe this is a stupid question. I am new to husky, and have the 06 TE450. What does the TE stand for.

"Trick and Exotic"

That is not really what it stands for is it? If it is that is funny.

what does CRF stand for?

DRZ stands for Dog Reliable Zled

Thumper Enduro. TE

Thumper Cross. TC

Just guessing but Husky always used a 'T' on its earlier 4 strokes.

what does CRF stand for?

DRZ stands for Dog Reliable Zled

CRF is an acronym for "Closes Really Fast" and refers to the Valve Clearance

Totally Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Husky Rulz!!!! :thumbsup:

Tragic Error?

Totally Enraged?

Tranny Explosion?

Just off the top of my head.

True Enduro

Trick Enduro

Maybe Husky reads this stuff and will tell us.

T=TAKT Swedish meaning stroke, E=Enduro. Possible to get a little help here from some of our bros from Sweden. They (back in the day) were called HUSKY 4 TAKT. Later George

Tragic Error?

Totally Enraged?

Tranny Explosion?

Just off the top of my head.

Give it a rest already.

I was joking, but I did just think of another one. Tighten everything.

I was joking, but I did just think of another one. Tighten everything.

So AFTER the GM of Husky addresses your complaint and you state that you are satisfied, you post more GARBAGE?

You, my friend, are an ungrateful PRICK!

T= thumper

E= electric start

Isn't that obvious?

T= thumper

E= electric start

Isn't that obvious?

Not really.

The 2005 TC and TE were both Electric Start..............

T=TAKT Swedish meaning stroke, E=Enduro. Possible to get a little help here from some of our bros from Sweden. They (back in the day) were called HUSKY 4 TAKT. Later George

I´m impressed George :thumbsup:

You got it right :bonk:

Husqvarna 4 (T)akt (E)nduro

Husqvarna 4 (T)akt ©ross

So AFTER the GM of Husky addresses your complaint and you state that you are satisfied, you post more GARBAGE?

You, my friend, are an ungrateful PRICK!

I was making a joke, lighten up. I still think that Husky wasted my time and money, but I still retained my sense of humor. Since you brought it up, I will be glad when my bike is completely repaired. I will never be totally satisfied with how Rob addressed my complaint. I'm glad he did respond, but he could have done so much better.

Example: I am shocked and disturbed by several things you pointed out Mr. Gregg. I will make sure that no Dealer that carries the Husky name will treat a customer in a manner that you were treated. I will make sure that any service of a Husky motorcycle will never drag on as long as your service has. I assure you that the production problems of the first batch of SM610's have been addressed and corrected and you can trust the Husky name. I want you and all other Husky owners to know that these problems are not consistent with Husky's commitment to quality and service and I ensure you that they will be corrected immediately. Thank you for bringing these concerns to my attention.

That would have been the proper response. That would make me completely satisfied. His actual response was to manipulate the truth and try to make me out to be some kind of liar. Twist the story around and place blame elsewhere. He behaves more like a slick politician than a motorcycle enthusiest. Sure he gave in at the end, but only when he had no other way out. I'm glad that he took the time to respond to my claims, but he could have handled it so much better. He still has offered no real explanations or apologies for his poor product or poor dealership support. He's still pretty much done the minimum and he only did that to save face in an open forum.

Despite all of this I still love motorcycles and I still have fun joking about them. That's all I was doing was trying to think up something funny for TE. If after this explanation you still feel that I am a prick then there is no hope for you. Go ahead and stay starstruck that the almighty Rob Keith spoke in the Husky forum.

TE - Terror Express

I was making a joke, lighten up. I still think that Husky wasted my time and money, but I still retained my sense of humor. Since you brought it up, I will be glad when my bike is completely repaired. I will never be totally satisfied with how Rob addressed my complaint. I'm glad he did respond, but he could have done so much better.

Example: I am shocked and disturbed by several things you pointed out Mr. Gregg. I will make sure that no Dealer that carries the Husky name will treat a customer in a manner that you were treated. I will make sure that any service of a Husky motorcycle will never drag on as long as your service has. I assure you that the production problems of the first batch of SM610's have been addressed and corrected and you can trust the Husky name. I want you and all other Husky owners to know that these problems are not consistent with Husky's commitment to quality and service and I ensure you that they will be corrected immediately. Thank you for bringing these concerns to my attention.

That would have been the proper response. That would make me completely satisfied. His actual response was to manipulate the truth and try to make me out to be some kind of liar. Twist the story around and place blame elsewhere. He behaves more like a slick politician than a motorcycle enthusiest. Sure he gave in at the end, but only when he had no other way out. I'm glad that he took the time to respond to my claims, but he could have handled it so much better. He still has offered no real explanations or apologies for his poor product or poor dealership support. He's still pretty much done the minimum and he only did that to save face in an open forum.

Despite all of this I still love motorcycles and I still have fun joking about them. That's all I was doing was trying to think up something funny for TE. If after this explanation you still feel that I am a prick then there is no hope for you. Go ahead and stay starstruck that the almighty Rob Keith spoke in the Husky forum.

Starstruck??????

Where did that come from? I could care less HOW or WHERE your problem was addressed, the bottom line is this:

I have purchased many things at Wal Mart, some of which I was unhappy with but I never got a call from Sam Walton or had him express an interest in returning or fixing anything I bought there.

Yes, I am sure you were disappointed with the amount of time your Bike was in the Shop but it's a Husqvarna Motorcycle, not a Chevy Truck. If it was ANY Jap Bike you would have gotten a big F/U since most are "Competition Motorcycles" and have ZERO Warranty!

You need to stop comparing my Husky to a Japanese motorcycle. Yes the Japanese motorcycle would not have come with a warranty. However, the point is that if you offer a factory warranty you need to honor it without delay. I am glad that Rob Keith took the time to respond to me, but I was very displeased with the way he responded. Others do agree that the way he does business at times is less than impressive. Some people in the forum seem to be very impressed "starstruck" that he even spoke in this forum. They fail to see that the manner in which he responded was very unproffesional. If you are not one of the "starstruck" people I apologize. Tell me the truth. Even though he took the time to respond, didn't the way that he responded leave a bad taste in your mouth.