Sign in to follow this  

Anybody riding Hapsin Saturday 1/28?

If my bike is running by then (cross fingers, did a valve shim) me and my dad might be there... depends if the weather is nice and our friend from Aus wants to go, we'll be there. My bike (see garage w/TT stickers on fender), dad's - KLX400, and a blue F150

How sloppy is it at Haspin - has anyone been there lately? I'd love to go, but we've had a lot of precip in January, and it could be a complete mudfest.

I went 3 weeks ago when it was warm. It was certianly a mess but had started to clear up by the end of the day. but it had also rained the day before I went. It will be dry and 50 for 2 days this time so it wont be horrible. Charlie

I can't ride this saturday I'll be in route to OHIO from mn. Bringing the DRZ with on a trailer. So maybe the next weekend or the following. I don't mean to Hijack the thread but, I created a thread and it dropped right to the 2nd page and I need help quick!!!, I need a place to store my DRZ for a month or two. Just til my mn house sells and I get into a new one in Clinton county Ohio somewhere. I'll be pulling into town (wilmington) Sunday afternoon. 1/28 if you have room for another bike, I would OWE YOU!!! gimme a call 651 463 2641 great way to find a new riding buddy, we could all use more of those :thumbsup:

I can't ride this saturday I'll be in route to OHIO from mn. Bringing the DRZ with on a trailer. So maybe the next weekend or the following. I don't mean to Hijack the thread but, I created a thread and it dropped right to the 2nd page and I need help quick!!!, I need a place to store my DRZ for a month or two. Just til my mn house sells and I get into a new one in Clinton county Ohio somewhere. I'll be pulling into town (wilmington) Sunday afternoon. 1/28 if you have room for another bike, I would OWE YOU!!! gimme a call 651 463 2641 great way to find a new riding buddy, we could all use more of those :thumbsup:

I could definitely help, BUT I live a couple hours away from Wilmington. If your coming across I-70 then you could drop it off here. I am only 1 minute off the highway. Lewisburg,OH I-70 exit 14. Thats 14 miles east of Indiana line. I should be home on Sunday. It could go in a locked shed with my 4 XR's. I live in a very rural area, very little crime.

Dale I offered as welll in his other post. Dale and I are about 15 min or less apart Tony.

If the rain holds off, we'll be riding my track on Sunday.

Dale I offered as welll in his other post. Dale and I are about 15 min or less apart Tony.

If the rain holds off, we'll be riding my track on Sunday.

what kind of track do you have ??

Arenacross type track. Not very big but flows real nice. 40ft table, left turn, 32ft dbl, 28ft dbl, left turn, 55ft dbl, right turn, small straight, left turn, small dbl, dbl, left turn, small step up, 38ft triple, left turn, back to tabletop. Josh Steel built it for me. He did a lot with the space he had to work with. There are a lot funner tracks out there, but this one will put a smile on your face.

Your welcome to join us if you'd like. Parents must sign waiver if your under 21.

Arenacross type track. Not very big but flows real nice. 40ft table, left turn, 32ft dbl, 28ft dbl, left turn, 55ft dbl, right turn, small straight, left turn, small dbl, dbl, left turn, small step up, 38ft triple, left turn, back to tabletop. Josh Steel built it for me. He did a lot with the space he had to work with. There are a lot funner tracks out there, but this one will put a smile on your face.

Your welcome to join us if you'd like. Parents must sign waiver if your under 21.

Do you have a regular time or schedule that you go to Grinners? It's less than 1 minute from my house.

lol I know steel .. My friend broke his leg out at his track near west milton.. You know Jason juski I think thats how you spell it.. How often do you ride the track ? you charge too ride there ? or can I get your number I hate going 2 hours just too ride a track .

Dale,

Just when I get thirsty. I sent you a pm with my numbers. Stop by Sunday.

gixxer,

Yea, I know that PUNK! JK, I love that kid. He is funny as hell. You just don't want to be in the truck loaded with bikes with Jason and I when someone sparks a little road rage.

Was it his femur season before last on a KTM? You've ridden Josh's track then? It got my left wrist a few years ago. Sent you a PM with my cell.

We ride there whenever and no I don't charge. 11:00 this Sunday if weather holds off. If you know Danny let him know as I lost his number.

Thanks alot guys for your wilingness to help, I really really appreciate it. I did find a guy right in wilmington. (soon to be coworker) he's gonna let me keep it in his garage. I'm gonna bring all my lubes n gear n stuff just in case I get a chance to ride!!! I went to Bon Jovi last night got to bed at 1 am drunk, now its 7:20 I have a helacious headache :thumbsup: and I have to drive for 13 hours today!!!! I'm shootin to be on the road by noon. if you see a blue ram pullin a DRZ , gtf outta the way I'm comin thrue!!! :bonk: thanks again for your offers to help.

yeah I know danny lol I live like 5 mins from him, I actually have not had a chance too ride josh's track, I want too but seems everytime danny goes out there he never tells me, susposly they just re did the track..

gixxer,

Yea, I know that PUNK! JK, I love that kid. He is funny as hell. You just don't want to be in the truck loaded with bikes with Jason and I when someone sparks a little road rage.

Was it his femur season before last on a KTM? You've ridden Josh's track then? It got my left wrist a few years ago. Sent you a PM with my cell.

We ride there whenever and no I don't charge. 11:00 this Sunday if weather holds off. If you know Danny let him know as I lost his number.

how was the ground dale ? it was a nice day I wish I had one of the bikes back together :thumbsup: