Hi-Point Boots Still Available

You may know them as Hi-Point Champions, Hi-point Super Victorys, Alpinstars Victorys, Hi-Point Pro GP's or the boot that Bob Hannah made famous, but whatever you call them, they are considered by many the best motocross boot ever made. Full-grain leather, No plastic, Metal shin plate, Elastic Gator top,(old school guys know what i mean). Remember that old floppy catchers mitt, Thats how Hi-Points Feel . Maximum ankle movment so no more stiff ass (missed a shift) boots. The Folks at VINTAGE IRON remember the good old days. www.vintageiron.comwww.vintageiron.com

got a pair here, and mannn are they comfortable!!!

i know a guy who still wears them, had them a long long time and lots of crashes. no ankle injuries to date.

Alpinestar still made them up until a couple years ago, they still might make them... my dad bought a pair straight from them, for under 200.00

MSR and alpinestar stopped importing them. I have done alot of searching and all I found is www.vintageiron.com

Those look sweet! But I'd still rather have my Tech 6's

MSR and alpinestar stopped importing them. I have done alot of searching and all I found is www.vintageiron.com

You wasted your time then... :thumbsup: