Bike pic or photo shop help please

i won a deal from a mate to get any or all parts of my 05 Crf250r professionally anodized for free :thumbsup: and i was thinking of getting my rims and hubs done red, frame black to suit the black tag triple clamps i have..

Does anyone have a bike similar to what i have described or could maybe do one up on Photoshop or whatever? so i could have some clue of what that would look like? any help would be much appreciated

thanks guys :bonk:

damn man that would be nice...try googling crf250r and see what comes up

yeh i tried that saw ones with red rims but no black frame :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::bonk::thumbsup::eek::p

CRF250R_large_01copy.jpg

You should do the swingarm, subframe, brake lever and maybe shift lever too or else it will look bad.

i think that it would initially look decent, but you would have to continue to powder coat it or else it would look like shit once it wore off.

imop

gj5c0670_std.jpg

thanks guys alot for your help much appreciated

i think that it would initially look decent, but you would have to continue to powder coat it or else it would look like shit once it wore off.

imop

dont powdercoat it, that will add weight and wont last, an anodizing will stay the same weight as stock and will hold up under boot abuse, my sponsor has a black framed 450 with black rims, it looks sick

IMG_4175.jpg
gj5c0670_std.jpg

i really like this bike. make yours look like this and maybe i will too. do ya think the frame is powdercoated since it's shiny or can the make anodizing shiny too?

That frame is anodized. To make Ano shiny you need to polish out the metal. If you do go with Ano be sure to get hard anodizing (same thing they do to sprockets), that way its wont wear off as easily.

gj5c0670_std.jpg

I WANT THAT A-STARS GEAR!

i really like this bike. make yours look like this and maybe i will too. do ya think the frame is powdercoated since it's shiny or can the make anodizing shiny too?

The frame and swingarm are powdercoated. I'm told it holds up real well.