Good 'ole 125

Well. I'm finally getting rid of her. She was pretty good to me. Minus the 4 top end changes in a year. She's ported, polished, flossed and flied. I'm trading her for a 2005 KTM 65SX. The reason being so we can get 2700 or so instead of the grand we would've gotten for the 125. Anyways, we cleaned her up tonight to trade her Friday and I took some final pictures and I though I would share. It's a 1997 CR125. Last year of the good 'ole steel frame. I promised myself I wouldn't cry :bonk: .

125001.jpg

125002.jpg

It's going to be okay though. I've moved onto bigger, and much faster things ?

aa4db8d2.jpg

R.I.P. 'ole girl.

Nobody......we're selling it. We're only trading so we can make more money to pay off the big blue bike. Gonna get my girlfriend an XR200 at some point.

That is a pretty good idea! NICE BIKE btw!

I had a chance to go to Cycle Ranch with FMX ZAK over the weekend but I didn't want to drive that far. I hadn't ridden in a long time so I wanted to stick to something familiar. You know how it is. I went to Cross Creek and crashed a bunch. I had fun though. I do plan on going to Cycle Ranch sometime soon. As well as 3 Palms. I live on the south side of Waco.

I had a chance to go to Cycle Ranch with FMX ZAK over the weekend but I didn't want to drive that far. I hadn't ridden in a long time so I wanted to stick to something familiar. You know how it is. I went to Cross Creek and crashed a bunch. I had fun though. I do plan on going to Cycle Ranch sometime soon. As well as 3 Palms. I live on the south side of Waco.

Its a blast, Im going tomorrow and from my house its about 40 min

AREAIL-GOOD-02.jpg

MAY15RACE2005.jpg

MYPLAYGROUND.jpg

CYCLERANCH-04.jpg

That's so awesome. the dirt looks heavenly. I really want to go. I just have a problem finding the time to drive 3 and a half hours to go ride. Which, I think, is about how long it'll take to get there. Maybe more like 3. Not sure. Do you ever ride at Cross Creek? Cycle Ranch looks like it'd be pretty easy to get down fast. I've heard great things.

That's so awesome. the dirt looks heavenly. I really want to go. I just have a problem finding the time to drive 3 and a half hours to go ride. Which, I think, is about how long it'll take to get there. Maybe more like 3. Not sure. Do you ever ride at Cross Creek? Cycle Ranch looks like it'd be pretty easy to get down fast. I've heard great things.

yup looks like its about 200 miles for ya

my buddies rode at crosscreek and like it if its a preped track day otherwise they say not so good things, But thats the same with any track

Am racing the last race of the texas seris on feb 8 at CR