pics of...

anyone have any pics of an 02 yz250f with a white bros. E2 exhaust on it? I think mine isn't on right, or is the wrong model. Any pics are greatly needed. Thanks

what do you think is wrong with it?

yeah that looks alittle long i think that could be a 450 pipe but i dont know alot about 02 yz250f sorry i cant help

That does look long! I have an '05 with the E2. I'm not sure how much Yamaha changed the frame geometry since yours, though. If you want, I'll take a look at mine tonight and let you know. I believe on mine that the red/black metal tag with the W and E2 sticks out just past the number plate on mine, but I'll double-check...

it is supposed to be that long. I mean check out the system I've got on my bike... it's even longer than that.

It's normal. Don't worry about it.

Whether it be on a DRZ or a YZF, the E2 pipe sticks out a ton.

It's normal. Don't worry about it.

Whether it be on a DRZ or a YZF, the E2 pipe sticks out a ton.

True, I had one and it looked the same.

Andre11,

I made some quick measurements of my E2, so here they are:

- the end of the silencer is ~6" from the tip of the rear fender

- the front edge of the WE2 tag is ~1" - 1.5" from the side panel

- the length of the aluminum can (not including the billet inlet cap) is ~ 18.5" overall

Again, my YZ250F is an '05, so that might be a factor in why yours might be different. It looks like they're different part numbers in the WB catalog (in the TT store).

Ya it looks like some peoples are a little longer.

If anyone is looking for a long pipe with a race core and quiet core(has baffles) then PM me. I'm trying to get rid of my Big Gun.

Andre11,

I made some quick measurements of my E2, so here they are:

- the end of the silencer is ~6" from the tip of the rear fender

- the front edge of the WE2 tag is ~1" - 1.5" from the side panel

- the length of the aluminum can (not including the billet inlet cap) is ~ 18.5" overall

Again, my YZ250F is an '05, so that might be a factor in why yours might be different. It looks like they're different part numbers in the WB catalog (in the TT store).

thank you very much for the measurements, i'll get my measurments in soon. Thanks again.

No problem - let us know what you find out.

Also, I wonder if calling White Brothers would help. They might be able to tell you the measurements of the '02 model silencer, or some other way of identifying it.