Sign in to follow this  

02 yz125 CDI Box replacement

Any aftermarket suggestions to replace a CDI box for an 02 yz125?

OEM is around $215. Any good aftermarket units out there for less? Other suggestions?

Vortex makes good ignitions, check out procircuits website they had on there a list of thier JD racing ignitions I've seen them go for older 125's for pretty cheap. They have an '01 model on there for $100 check yamaha's part #'s I don't think they changed the ignition between those years. check on ebay for one of those FMF AOF( really is a wulf ignition just rebadged) also or for a stocker.

Vortex makes good ignitions, check out procircuits website they had on there a list of thier JD racing ignitions I've seen them go for older 125's for pretty cheap. They have an '01 model on there for $100 check yamaha's part #'s I don't think they changed the ignition between those years. check on ebay for one of those FMF AOF( really is a wulf ignition just rebadged) also or for a stocker.

thanks for the tips. I followed up and called Pro circuit about the part. That '01 won't work on the '02 and they don't have any '02s.

I'll keep looking, and again thanks.