Stock rims?

do the stock rims seem to be holding good for everyone???

i am thinking of building some spare wheels and not sure if i should stick with the stock rims or not..

i know my stock Honda rims lasted about......3 laps..

do the stock rims seem to be holding good for everyone???

i am thinking of building some spare wheels and not sure if i should stick with the stock rims or not..

i know my stock Honda rims lasted about......3 laps..

My rims seem to be holding up well. I check my spokes chronically (former ktm habits die hard) and they seem to stay tight and the rims stay true. You know no one lands as 'artisic' as I do anyway... :thumbsup:

Stock Hubs

Good S/S Spokes

Black Excells or DID smoothies

i'm gonna get black excels with the stock hubs.

I get a smoking deal on Excel's. I just laced them up to the stock hubs using stock spokes. Easy peasy and looks great. I also love the stock nipples, they have an allen on the back side to make it easy to take them off.

I laced up both the 250F and the 450F.

Damn, the green bikes are sexy!! :thumbsup::bonk:

Whats it cost to build up a rear wheel?

so..would you be putting Excel's on because the stock DID's are junk??

or just for looks??

I liked the look of the black excels on the Kawi. Since the first time I saw the PC bikes a few years ago, I new when I went Kawi I'd be lacing up black rims.

I Have a sweet eal in place with Pro-Wheel but they were out of black rims and were not sure when they would be gettng more in.

I talked with the N.A. distributer for RK/Excel and they said they would put me on a great sponsorship gig as well, and they shipped me out the rims that day.

Almost to pretty to ride