helmet cam views

On top of the helmet is best, I like that view. I didnt like the one by the chain, interesting perspective though. Its cool that you tried different stuff. Good work. Who was the band in the vid, kinda cool. I cant really think of any other cool places except maybe turning it around on top of your helmet to shoot behind. Might work, might not.

The different angles cut together was very cool. It made it seem more like an action movie. I did like the chain view. Cut that in with other footage and in really heightens the action. Great job. How about an angle mounted near the bottom of the front fork looking forward?

Like Booman said, I like the different action angles, but I like maybe 80% first-person (helmet) and the remaining 20% different angles. Just to mix it up a little. Good job. Very creative. I've been fiddling with a helmet cam also, but don't have enough good footage to post anything yet. Will do in the near future.

Jerry

I was just messing around and I tried the swingarm view and I had the camera mounted on the side of the skid plate looking at the front wheel and that looked pretty sweet. I love the handlebar cam thats a good shot. If you had the cam under the rear fender when you approached bottoming the rear tire would grab the camera and take it off so Im sure thats not a good location. BTW what kinda helmet cam is that and what lens are you using? I like that fisheye. I run a Hoytech myself.

yes , its at fry's... Its called swann security cam... it comes with a plug for a wall, U have to get a battery pack from radio shack($3) that = 12v.. like 8 AA.. then cut the cord from the cam to the wall plug.. Then hook it up to the battery pack from radio shack with electrical tape..