Tires

If I want to do dirt riding and street. A little of both. Would I be better with street tires or dirt.

Thanks

Thanks!

I can tell you right now that street tires suck in the dirt. Knobbies are a little harder to ride wheelies on but you can get used to it. Also, if you use knobbies on the asphalt be careful how far you lay it over.

What is laying it over?

Can you do long wheelies with the clutch or only with the back handbrake?

I mean how sharp your lean angle is. Like if you are taking curves hard.

I use the footbrake doing wheelies. I don't have a rear handbrake.

I was wondering if you can use a clutch for the long wheelies or go you need a rear handlebrake?

And is a clutch only useful for racing because I would like to do some stunting but also go off little jumps and stuff so if it was only useful for racing I would get the rear handbrake?

I was also wondering if you can do long wheelies with a clutch or do you need a the handbrake?

P.S See ya this weekend bro

How about.... just wheelie. you dont NEED anything to do it, i was able to wheelie on a stock z50 fine when I was 7. But a clutch would make it easier.

Also, you can get trials tires or 50% street/50% dirt tires. I run them on my Rupp minibike and it does fine street and dirt.

Cool I will check those out.

You mean dot aproved street legal tires?

I was wondering if you can use a clutch for the long wheelies or go you need a rear handlebrake?

And is a clutch only useful for racing because I would like to do some stunting but also go off little jumps and stuff so if it was only useful for racing I would get the rear handbrake?

jesus mary and joseph, why dont you learn how to ride a motorcycle before you start worrying about stunts.

I do.

I ride Harleys.

I just started dirt

Where can you find a 14 inch front and a 12inch rear dual sport tires?

I have been serching the web and can only find tires for soft terrain.

Does anybody know a website that sells all terain dual sport tires?

I do.

I ride Harleys.

I just started dirt

sorry for the misunderstanding, but most harley guys really cant ride very well. so you can see why i was confused

Yeah most of them just skull breaking crazy SOBs.

JK

But really, thats not the right attitiude.