Increase Engine LIFE! More Power! READ

Hey,

I have been using a product call bitron which is a formula used in oil and fuel to reduce engine wear and increase your MPG. I have used it for about 2 months on both my car and my bike and WOW has it made a difference i never would of thought any of these products would work. When i pull the head off my car the other week it looked as if it had just had a complete rebuild now my car is a diesel so they are a dirty engine inside usually. I also had a problem with smog but that has since reduced in the last month, Bitron is said to completely reduce engine wear by using Reverse Molecular engineering. My bike and car have never run better. There quieter and run smoother through out the powerband aswell as that my bike is alot more snappier :thumbsup::bonk: The reason i started using this product is because the owner of the company is one of my customers and we got talking about 2 -3 months ago about it, so i gave it ago... Im interested to see how much less maintenence my bike is going to need as far as engine rebuilds go, as a bloke down in Melbourne (aussie) uses it on his 200BHP drag bike which is running a 17:1 compression ratio (1200cc) he states that his rebuilds have gone from every race meet to now over 5 race meets without a rebuild and says his engine still looks like new!!! Amazing or what. Looking forward to a better running bike this summer :thumbsup::eek::p

Check out the website its www.bitron.org and btw im not rep or work for the guys im just promoting a great product that i have used and these guys are great genuine blokes. Also check out the No more flat tyre stuff its meant to stop a tyre from leaking or popping with a hole that is a 1/4 inch wide. He showed me a nail going into a car tyre and it didnt pop or lose any air !! Havent put it in my bike yet, Will do next enduro ride though !

is it just me or did i just hear an infomercial? If we call you in the next 5 minutes will you include a free silver power-band?

No! Please dont think that. Just a product i have used and im raving about it because its works. Honest but i have gotta admit myself when i read over it it sounds a bit like that HAHA

If we call you in the next 5 minutes will you include a free silver power-band?

Why cant someone give a genuine review on a product without getting smart ass remarks.

Why cant someone give a genuine review on a product without getting smart ass remarks.

Looks like Bitron wasted this guys seals and he doenst even realize it.

I’ve been a truck driver for 17 years, and I own and operate a 1979 Kenworth gravel truck with a 871 Detroit diesel engine. Prior to using Bi-Tron products, I was consuming about a gallon of oil a day in my truck. I added the Diesel Fuel Conditioner and the Engine Formulation, and within 48 hours I noticed the disappearance of the blue smoke from my stack exhaust. The engine started running quieter and it was easier to start.

About 10 days later I noticed oil consumption had increased to 2 gallons a day - I knew the seals in the engine’s front end required replacement.

I went to work anyway, because my service appointment was not for another 5 days. The next day, I checked the oil after driving for 8 hours and found no oil on the dip stick. Thanks to Bi-Tron I was able to continue working until my service appointment, rather than sitting at home with a truck needing repair.

C. Thom

:thumbsup:

Hahah I dont think the Bi-Tron had anything to do with him making it to his service appointment.

Yes but what the bitron does if it cant fix it is expose a problem that could cause premature failure later on down the track. The owner kevin is the most genuine bloke i have ever met and he has a few personal stories that are very real. The idea of the bitron is to let the oil get to the top of the engine and stay there w/o draining back down, Hence better lubrication in the upper part of then engine when sitting for periods, Look at a motor that has been sitting it is dry as a bone, but with the bitron sticking to the engine it allows better lube on start up.

Thanks for the review. Interesting to see how it works out with the product.

Thanks finally someone who will say something smart. Look i was the same before i tried it i didnt want to know anything about it but its really good

This statement: "coats all metal surfaces with a layer of positively charged ionic oil molecules", makes me suspect that this is just some kind of ester synthetic molecule.

I am betting that it is the same ester that Maxima adds to their Ultra ester synthetic oil, to make it ultra slick????????? (Maxima Ultra is just Maxima Extra, with this additional ester.) http://www.maximausa.com/

You don't want to get things so slick that your rings skate and don't seal anymore, so think about that issue!!!

I will post this in the oil forums, and get their opinion. Go there for some real info, without the marketing hype:

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/

http://forums.noria.com/groupee

It did clean all the gunk from his seals including the openings where his seals had failed causing more leakage.

Esters are unmatched at cleaning up gunk. Just another piece of evidence that points to it being an ester!

Mmm, super slick stuff can make a partially-failed seal leak much worse, too.

Was it molly that did that, or PTFE?

Dave

The owner kevin is the most genuine bloke i have ever met and he has a few personal stories that are very real.

I won't be using the product, but I'm just curious. What's a bloke?

bloke = dude

shiela = girl

Your freind's web site is a little vague. Does he care to share any chemistry with us???? When they aren't willing to be specific, it makes you wonder. They will say it's proprietary, but you wonder if that's because it's just snake oil????

Most of these additive guys get sued by the US government (for false advertising) and loose! http://www.carbibles.com/additives.html

After reading the original post it reminded me of one of those american infomercial things that are all false smiles and fake boobs. :bonk:

Then reading the follow up posts you can't help but think this is a bit of a hard sell for just a (review)

Oh well at least i knew what a bloke was :thumbsup:

is it just me or did i just hear an infomercial? If we call you in the next 5 minutes will you include a free silver power-band?

nicely said :thumbsup:

What Ever....

Let's cut to the chase:

YZ250F_2003, do you have any connection with this product or it's producers, other than as a retail buyer?