Bottom dollar?

Hey i was just gonna put my bike up for sale and was wondering what you guys were thinking a good price to get for it would be and its value. My bike is an 05 CRF450, with UniBiker rad. braces and ZipTY fuel screw, every thing else is still stock. I raced a half a year on hte bike and it has a few scratches, but overall is in real good condition. Wondering what kind of asking price and what a bottom dollar would be.

Something to work with. If you can put it back stock I would. You won't get more with the aftermarket parts on and you could sell them separately.

Good for you $4900

Good for them $4200

He's right. A stock looking bike with fresh tires and little apparent damage always sells better.

Why are you selling? Noticed you have a Suzuki avatar. I'm thinking of buying an 06 but heard negative stuff about hard to work on, reliability/durability issues. Thanks, Mark

I have actually went from a Kawi in hte very beginning of the year adn switched to a YZ450F. Raced that for 2 months never got comfortable and was slow, so i rode my buddy CRF and went out and bought one hte next week. Been racing it and doing really good. Huge improvements just from the switch. I have all good comments for the bike and was actually gonna ride it again this year. But i was talking to my local dealer adn they are suzuki. He saw how i finished at the end of the year and wants me on one of his bikes to help get the name around. so he is giving me some pretty sweet deals on a bike and parts. A little nervous about the switch not gonna lie.

I have actually went from a Kawi in hte very beginning of the year adn switched to a YZ450F. Raced that for 2 months never got comfortable and was slow, so i rode my buddy CRF and went out and bought one hte next week. Been racing it and doing really good. Huge improvements just from the switch. I have all good comments for the bike and was actually gonna ride it again this year. But i was talking to my local dealer adn they are suzuki. He saw how i finished at the end of the year and wants me on one of his bikes to help get the name around. so he is giving me some pretty sweet deals on a bike and parts. A little nervous about the switch not gonna lie.

The zuk handles great, and turns great, but it will feel like you're dragging the dealer behind it as compared to the CRF. At least that's the way it felt when I rode my friends.